« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rips NBA Star

You're an Ignorant Moron

12/10/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121012_evelyn_lozada_launch_v2
Evelyn Lozada
has TWO WORDS for outspoken "Basketball Wives" hater Kenyon Martin ... and those words are "THANK YOU."

Totally kidding. She said "F**k Him."

We broke the story ... Martin -- a 12-year NBA vet -- blasted "BB Wives" recently, saying the show was "toxic" and a total misrepresentation of the lives of married NBA players.

But at LAX last night, Evelyn seemed to take offense to Martin's criticism ... telling TMZ, "I don't think Kenyon knows what he's talking about."

"As far as saying it's toxic, that's fine ... don't f**kin' watch the show ... it's just as simple as that."

Sounds like the making of a good reality show storyline.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Javadude54

The truth does hurt.

Rodney Peterson

speaking of s c u m : KRASS KLASSLESS KLUELESS KHLAMYDIA KARRYING K U N T KIM KARDASHIAN KILLS KITTENS

Rattlesnake Jake

Their husbands are stars, not them. If I was a ballplayer I wouldn't condone my wife being on a show like that. Nowadays you don't even have to watch these kinda shows to know how lame they are. Also -What's up with these comments regarding ppl making over 21,000 in a month at $88 an hour for just a few hours? 62 hours a week is not a few hours

ROSCOE

Hey Kenyon Check that Bitch! Evelyn didnt you learn anything after Chad slapped your ass

datruth

I see the hair color changed...but the mouth remains the same....

John Hicks

All I got said about this fake bitch ass Evelyn Lozada is this, "Get a real ****ing job. All you ****ing doing is wasting air time. If I want see to ghetto trash bitches fight for something nonsense and stupidity. I go next door to my neighbors house where they fight all time about their ex-boyfriends. And the sad part is he still there.

Drk Gntlmn

I cant stand the show or anyone on that show. A bunch of gold digging skanks!

Dajuice84

She's ugly and has a big ass nose.

lee

I thought she was Nicole Scherzinger. don't know her don't know her show ohwell..

sb

think i'll stick w kmart on this one

ro

She'll be gone soon enough. That show is on it' s last legs and she has no skill or talent so to the trash bin she'll go. She'll fit right in considering she's garbage.

Food$tamp

Give a ghetto bitch a million dollars and she will act more ghetto, but with fancier clothes on. Fugg them beitches

TIFFANY

Dear Keyone, STAND UP you told the truth. No Evelyn you are the ignorant moron.

Evelyn, you know dam well that show is trashy as hell. I don't watch that trashy show I wish they would take it off the air.

ocean views

Ummm, question. Ok, she is no longer a BASKETBALL WIFE, she is married to a FOOTBALL player. Sooo, why is Evelyn on the show? She's a basketball EX-wife. Same goes for Tami.

Zarley

They feel the crack of there a$$ is worth something.It's a gamr to these ho's.And rich gullible Fu@@7ks fall for it till thier broke and bleeding.So be it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments