'Shahs of Sunset' Star

BOOBS VS. BIKINI

12/11/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210_mercedes_javid_mj_shahs_of_sunset_bikini_launch_v2"Shahs of Sunset" buxom party girl Mercedes "MJ" Javid poured her voluptuous curves into a terrified purple animal print bikini and soaked her smooth womanly flesh under the sun in Santa Barbara this weekend.

She knows how to put on an unreal show.

Jen

OK so shes not a tiny size zero, which clearly offends some! but you know what I say fair play to her for having the guts and confidence to wear something like this!!! shes clearly comfortable in her own skin so kudo to her!!

BB not bb

Shamus of Sunset?

Phishie from Philly

After a six pack she'll look like Kim Kardashian, after a 12 pack she'll look like Ashly Greene, after a case she'll look like a Victoria secrets model. But in the morning she'll look like Kirstie Alley. Moral of the story, alcohol impairs your ability your judgement of women.
Phishie from Philly

donna

I think she looks good.

wendy

that swimsuit isn't doing anyone any favors!

Cran

Have you seen the show? Have you met the most atrocious, narcissistic mother on the planet? What kind of self esteem can sustain with a negative, hateful mom like hers? No wonder she is overweight. She drinks too much. She is clearly in pain. I say send the mom to Dr. Phil for a month and refuse her freedom until she realizes the error of her ways and deeply apologizes for the detrimental effect she has had on her daughter. I think the mommy is a MONSTER and what bothers me is she seens to enjoy hurting her own child. Obnoxious.

Reg

That is Kim K in about 2 years.

Twiz

Reminds me I need to buy new pillows at Wal Mart. Beyond that - EWWWWW

john talone

What the HELL is THAT,I saw the picture I when BLIND.Take it down,Please!!!!!!!!!

lucid_dream

Doesn't look too bad, I've seen worse. Kudos for having the confidence to even wear a bikini. I won't even look at one. No one wants to see any of this lol

Lalaland

I don't know who she is it what kind if mother she is but I think she looks awesome! That type of confidence rocks! She could have gone up a size or two but her body is beautifully vuluptious-her confidence makes her look even better. All women should feel this way no matter their size. She's showing the world that size 6 is overrated ;)

Big D

Some funny comments going on here today. LMAO!

Melanie

She looks good to me. Better than skinny and wrinkly like that LeeAnn Rhimes

Jumpman44

That is straight gross

Sue from jersey

I love her on the show. I weigh about the same somehow the guys love it.but I still think she could wear a better suit :)