Jessica Simpson

Preggo Rumors

SOMETHING'S FISHY

12/13/2012 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1213_jessica_simpson_inf_article
At first glance, this seems like an innocent photo of Jessica Simpson leaving King's Fish House restaurant in Calabasas yesterday ... ORRRRR ... is it irrefutable proof that she's ACTUALLY PREGGO WITH A 2ND CHILD?! Let's review the facts ...

Fact: Jessica Simpson was wearing a jacket that covered up her stomach, where babies most commonly grow.

Counter-Fact: It was pretty chilly in L.A. yesterday, so the jacket could have been to provide warmth.

Fact: Pregnant people aren't supposed to eat raw fish!!!

Counter-Fact: She may have eaten cooked fish.

Fact: We probably shouldn't make assumptions

Counter-Fact: It's REALLY FUN to make assumptions.

Angel Morado

It doesn't matter! Damn some of these comments are so rude. Some mothers gain weight, some gain more. It doesn't have to be because of her eating in general, it can be other issues. God forbid if any of you gain some extra weight, and not from eating. Some medical issues make you gain weight. You'll all probably be suicidal. People need to get a grip on life.

RealityBites

The question should be who gives a rats a**?

Athena

Fact : who cares

mandii~sue

I love you guys @Tmz. Your stories make me laugh. People act like they're a serious news source or something

TJ

Another publicity stunt! ANYTHING to get more attention for herself. Playing the public,by acting coy about it. Unwed pregnancies in Hollywood, contributing to the declining morals & values of our society. BOOO Jessica! (& Kourtney Kardashian)

Diamond Goddess!

I am totally grossed-out by how sloppy this chik has become!
Ugh!!!
(Jus' sayin'.)

john

This is me, lil zone helping TMZ with reporting and commentary. JUST IN CASE they missed something. Now, I see they did not miss the US magazine headline about preggo (as TMZ calls it - not me, i do not even freelance pay let alone quality pay and air time). So she was chopping - I mean shopping in the Hood of Beverly in stilettos while "preggo". I voted she was "not preggo" but just lied. becasue she looks more preggo than not. she also eats fishy stuff and makes sense cause - well -she is preggo but having some experience in Health care and well studied in Anatomy and Physiology, the Stilettos and preggo is a bit of a concern. Still, she looks "swell" in black, stilettos while preggo. of course, if she falls off her stilettos while preggo, any of a number of things could happen to "that kid growing in her stomach" which she already has named (damn, nothing and I mean nothing is sacred any longer except charging white men for everything, not allowing them any tax funded support, not allowing them an opinion and throwing the book at em when they try to do anything illegal OTHER THAN spend their money on illegal drugs. (do not sell drugs white boy OR try and get "preggo", it is impossible for a white man to sell drugs, wear stilettos, deal drugs, and get preggo. PERIOD. You GO GIRL. Preggo is not just an Italian sauce in jar any longer. Thanks TMZ!

john

UNLV1990

Either way, still fat

Deelight

Who cares.. If she is much happiness to her and the family!!

Nicole

Shes back to her big purses and comfy style from first pregnancy ..... Where she was lil more dressy til news started spread about baby#2

TNastyFunktown

So what? I mean I'm failing to see how her pregnancy has a negative affect on anyone in general. She stays out of trouble, she isn't living off of anyone, she's not a public nuisance. If Hollywood is who you look to for moral direction then you're an idiot to begin with. She's not coked out of her mind, dry humping boy band members, and playing jailhouse bingo.

Jen

Fat bitch.

Jen

Fat bitch.

campy

Aww man. She was doing so good too. What she needs to understand...and digest, if you will, is that she ONLY needs to increase her caloric intake by 250-350 calories a day. I don't think she got the waiting room pamphlet. Maybe she did. Maybe she ate the pamphlet. :- (

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments