Kristen Stewart

Needs to Apologize

for This Outfit Too!

12/14/2012 8:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_kristen_stewart_dress_550A confused Kristen Stewart must have thought she was walking the worst ever Victoria's Secret runway show, because she showed up to the NYC premiere of "On the Road" in this bizarre retro bra and panty sheer paneled dress thing last night.

Although the hot neon Christian Louboutin heels are fierce -- but perhaps slightly too big -- they do nothing for the unfortunate Erdem smock.

While KStew is back with Robert Pattinson, she may now want to break up with her stylist and re-issue her infamous apology, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

On a positive note, at least the 22-year-old can finally say "Twilight" is no longer the worst thing she's ever been in.

1214_stewart_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

billybob

First, your sissies...

JesusSaves

That dress is fugly!

Maverick

Kristen Stewart has to be the least attractive young female star out there.

Except, of course, Rumer Willis.

탑 TOP

ahhh those pumps look painful

leave her alone.

If you want to pick on her, pick on her acting - not her actions. Stop perpetuating this double-standard of men being able to cheat with really no repercussions, but when women do they're whores or something. x

mouse

is it that dress or her....uggg

bob

Forget about her. Who is that red headed chunkster in the black dress? I think she is hot. I love thicker babes.

namers

That might be cute on a Barbie doll.

Reed

Very ugly dress. I guess it goes with her sourpuss attitude.

Kelly

It wouldn't matter what she's wearing. The chick is always SNEERING and it makes her UGLY!

Southerngal

I'm sorry but I do not see anything attractive about her. Normally I try to not say negative things, but damn this girl is as fugly as that dress!

kronenburg

We know who Joan Rivers' next "fash-hole of the week" is gonna be!

samson

Whoever wrote this fashion attack needs to find some good sex, pronto! Why so wound up??

Parker

this bitch is just too ugly for words..her face looks like she had a stroke!

Jannie

Yeah. We know who's gonna be featured on Fashion Police's next "Starlet or Streetwalker" segment, cause she looks like a ho. Sorry.

KicksandGiggles

Its so ugly, I would not even force my ex mother-in-law to wear it as she hangs from her tree branch!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments