Lindsay Lohan

Dear Charlie, Sorry I Never

Said Thanks for the $100k

12/15/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1215_charlie_sheen_lindsay_tmzcomposite2Lindsay Lohan sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to casa de Charlie Sheen for that $100k check he gave her -- this just days after he called her out for being ungrateful.

You'll recall ... Charlie did an interview this week and put LiLo's manners on blast, claiming the actress never actually thanked him for the money he gave her. Not a text, not a phone call ... nothing.

Now sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo didn't mean to be rude and the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts  -- including the actor's number.

Besides that, we're told Lindsay got distracted trying to deal with her slew of legal problems -- like getting arrested in NYC and the new criminal charges filed against her stemming from her PCH crash -- and she simply lost track of time.

But she made up for it ... we're told LiLo saw Charlie's comments and immediately fired off a "thank you" letter and a bouquet of flowers to his house ... as both an apology and show of gratitude.

Usually the best way to thank Charlie is with hookers, but flowers are nice too.

Ellie G

Sterlingguy must have drawn the short straw today and has to do all the defending and name calling.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

How hard is it to take responsibilty?

"Dear Charlie, Please accept my sincere apologies for my rude behavior. I should have contacted you sooner. Thank you for your kind gift, I am so grateful. I hope that you will allow me to make it up to you when my life situation improves and becomes more stable. Again, I am so sorry and thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Of course she would be FOS...but look, it's not hard.

Marilyn

Lindsay too little, too late Lohan

sterlingguys

tmz just had to have a lilo story, their hits went down 60% what will the 1.00am story be tomorrow? EXCLUSIVE lilo had ham & eggs for breakfast
sources=crap. friends of=crap. sold by michael lohan=truth. sold by gavin doyle to michael lohan & sold to tmz=truth. no story,make it up=truth. get on board h8turds, this is how it is.

Grandma Cracker

A much more believable excuse to Charlie would have been;

"When I passed out in the alley behind One Oak a hobo lifted my phone

STFUP

"the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts -- including the actor's number."
Yet she, somehow, miraculously found it ONE day after Charlie calls her out for being a b**ch?
Does anyone believe ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth anymore? Remember folks, it's NEVER her fault. There's ALWAYS some excuse as to why it wasn't her fault. Why isn't her nose 20 miles long?
January 15th can't come fast enough! LOCK HER UP!

sterlingguys

love ya lilo

VICKY

LOHAN IS A LOUSY FRIEND AND PERSON. PERIOD. NOBODY STAYS AROUND HER FOR LONG. SHE IS ALSO A SLOPPY DRUNK, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, DRUG ADDICT, VIOLENT, SHOWS NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE OR THE LAW, TALENT IS GONE, LOUSY DRIVER , BECOME A TOTAL WASTE
AS A HUMAN BEING, A PERSONAL LOSER WHO HAS LOST HER ONLY CHANCE TO MAKE DOLLARS....HER LOOKS. DRIED UP, WRINKLED, CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES, NOW LOOKING OVER 40 YEARS OLD....WHAT IS LEFT FOR HER? ZERO, NADA, ZILCH.
SHE IS AN IRRELEVANT WASTE....AND SHE IS JUST NOW UNDERSTANDING THAT NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. SHE IS A BORE.
GOOD-BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

_Taterman

Lindsay Lohan has a million and one excuses for everything!

Andyconda

who would want this CNT as a friend??you would have to be stupid

weird al yankovich

Only shows how self absorbed this woman really is. Her time is coming to an end only she is too absorbed to even realize it .

Pink

Don'tcha just hate a broke azz ungrateful bitch, somebody got to tell this trick to say thank you, chile plzzz.

SevenCostanza

More like: Sorry I never said thanks for the $100k, and could you give me $20k more so they won't take my stuff??? KThxBye

msmoeliss

Hasn't she been a groupie to max for the past few weeks. I think spreading her legs to yet another guy has been what shes been doing. I bet the only reason she thanked charlie at all is shes probably hopeing he will give her the 16k she owes on her storage locker.

svt

I wish I had a friend like Charlie. I know for *hit sure I'd be grateful!