Lindsay Lohan

Dear Charlie, Sorry I Never

Said Thanks for the $100k

12/15/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1215_charlie_sheen_lindsay_tmzcomposite2Lindsay Lohan sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to casa de Charlie Sheen for that $100k check he gave her -- this just days after he called her out for being ungrateful.

You'll recall ... Charlie did an interview this week and put LiLo's manners on blast, claiming the actress never actually thanked him for the money he gave her. Not a text, not a phone call ... nothing.

Now sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo didn't mean to be rude and the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts  -- including the actor's number.

Besides that, we're told Lindsay got distracted trying to deal with her slew of legal problems -- like getting arrested in NYC and the new criminal charges filed against her stemming from her PCH crash -- and she simply lost track of time.

But she made up for it ... we're told LiLo saw Charlie's comments and immediately fired off a "thank you" letter and a bouquet of flowers to his house ... as both an apology and show of gratitude.

a long time Leno fan!

'Usually the best way to thank Charlie is with hookers, but flowers are nice too.'

LOL

who-me

Herpes Whorehan sure is ugly.

buzz kill

If she needs some quick cash maybe she should make another movie. I hear Vivid is always looking for new talent.

Masoman

Once again another Celebrity ( used loosely) with a sense of Entitlement , ugh ! Bitch gets put on the spot ( always) and then sends flowers ? I know where she can Shove them !! God I can't Stand people like that ( her) !!!!

Twilightstar

I always figured Charlie may have "paid" her for a little somthin' somethin' but now this makes me think that no he really did just hand her $100,000 cause he is a nice guy.
Charlie there are way more real good needy people you could help, than this ungrateful broad.

anya2u

LOL She had to apologize because she's getting ready to hit him up for some more

ilovegossip

Hey Nicole, how nice and caring was Lindsay when she 'accidently' walked out with that necklace, and then instead of returning it, she wore it out a couple weeks later?

some guy

I think Charlie would've appreciated it more if Lindsay bought some lotus flowers and made some heroin out of it.

magmax

Nicole is stupid beyond even the wildest imagination. Her one best hope is to go down to a local vet and convince them to euthanize her.

mannequin

Ungrateful no talent classless pig, plain and simple.

dreamon

Her phone broke? So what's she been using to tweet with?

Sandy

I am thinking like who does that? I guess Lindsay. Geez, I thank someone a lot for lunch or for a dollar store gift or something just for a frickin smile. I hope that won't stop him from giving.. but charlie... it won't. I don't understand why she hasn't managed her money better.. she should be rich.. Lindsay, I really been rooting for you but you need to really pull yourself together... seriously... it's now or never. Prove yourself.

Sandy

Her phone was not working right, That was the dunbest excuse ever and he would have never gotten that thank you if he did not call her out for it, If I was Charlie I would have said to late. Everytime I see Lindsay doesn't she have a phone in her hand HMMMM I think it was working she just had to make something up for being rude and not apreciate what he did for her

Sandy

Charlie, , if you ever want to give money away.. start giving it to people who are deserving of it.. just a thought.

Vinsetta

Her phones didn't stop working, her provider just cut off her service for non payment.