'Scary Movie 5'

Lindsay REFUSED to Kiss Charlie ... Because His Mouth Grossed Her Out

12/21/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1123_sheen_lohan_sub
Who KNOWS where his mouth's been??? At least that's Lindsay Lohan's explanation for shutting down a "Scary Movie 5" kissing scene between her and Charlie Sheen -- saying she refused to lock lips with him in the movie because of his spotty history.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was supposed to kiss Charlie three times during their "Scary Movie" bedroom scene, but she ultimately refused to do it because of Charlie's wild partying past.

It's unclear what Lindsay was so paranoid about -- but we're told BOTH parties had to sign releases that they didn't have cold sores.

Lindsay's telling friends she warned producers ahead of time that she had issues with kissing Charlie -- who's had considerable dental work done in the last couple years -- but they didn't change the script until it was time to shoot the scene.

1220_charlie_sheen_getty

We're told they used a body double for some of the kissing parts -- with moderate success -- but otherwise tried to write out the kissing entirely.

According to sources, Charlie was cool as a cucumber about the whole thing, and never voiced any concerns with the rewrite ... or Lindsay's objections.

In fact, as we first reported, Charlie eventually gave Lindsay $100,000 to help pay off her taxes.

0926_smoochin_footer

JP

Every one of her girlfriends had sores on their cooters

Devin

but she kissed that other gross old guy in machete

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

somebody needs to slap the sh*t out of this girl

ketjo

+Oh I would kiss Charley, no problem ......the problem would be his.......the instant his nasty assed tongue started to part my tightly clinched lips he would be lifted three ft off the floor by my knee ramming his balls up into his throat..... ........
It works everytime I have had to use it...and only takes one time per man ....for them to learn their lesson.........as for Kissing Lindsay .......you have to get close enough to touch to be able to kiss someone and I could not get within 5 ft of her before I would start to gag and reek from her smell of smokers breath , rotting teeth and body order so that would be out of the question.......

Vinsetta

She looks like her usual disease ridden self in the SM5 photo above. How would you like to wake up to that every morning? 2013 is gonna be good watching, not on any screen but in the hands of the courts, again. At a MINIMUM she's back on probation and in the courts hands again. When she goes to jail finally, lets hope the deputies have some Goo Be Gone on hand to remove those god awful hair extensions.

D

I'd like to volunteer to do that.

jc

Well Fuuuuuuk!
I guess now that the Mayans have let me down and the chances that a meteor will take out my house are slim to nill.....I'm going to call it an early night. Ya'll have fun & behave!.....(***side eye to Ketjo the original bad girl***)....LMAO!

LLsez

Yesterday Blo Trended over clogging up a toilet system on set. Today:

#Google #Hot #Trend Lindsay Lohan refused to kiss Charlie Sheen, concern over cold sores.

FFS.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

So did DUIna speed dial this story into tmz to pay for a $25.00 Fudgey the Whale cake for Lil Mikey Jrs. B-day? I understand Caravel only takes cash and major credit cards. I guess fan-boy Ryan or Fat Mike had to whip out the Visa. . .

Grandma Cracker

Now I've seen it all......the TMZ Lindsay Lohan black checker of desperation has followed me to the Lee Dorman death thread and black checked my RIP for him.

@patheticstalker

SPAM

Happy Birthday to a technofaeg!!!!

Lucky_130

To funny, Lindsay will be even grosser when she reaches Charlies age.

lauriejune

DUIdina? she LOOKS like an OLD skank! Bet ya she stinks as bad as her 'pride & joy.. they must cancel each other out. who is more used up? Mama or child?

svt

This is the way to answer this question. How much will you pay me? Then I'll have an answer. Just as simple as that. MONEY talks and BULLS**t walks. that's the way it's been and that's the way it's gonna be forever!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Funny, Dina mans the Lohan Holiday by Ali wiki page but doesn't bother to change the wiki info on the page that mistakenly says Jrs. b-day is 12-16 . . .?