Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

Dave

Am I missing something? Never heard of salt with a strawberry margarita.

lauriejune

""she's the best drunk in nyc".

Max George

Oh well

This is all set up by Lilo, TMZ agrees but only if theres something to draw hits so thats why the glass is there...

Pound Sand

People go ahead and continue to enable her and always make up excuses and lies for her. If this continues, your lovely Lindsay won't be on this planet much longer. Someone needs to be the adult! I can say I use to care what happened to her but quite frankly I don't any longer. I just hope she does not end up killing someone with the reckless way in which she lives her life. Enables should be ashamed.

Karma

So is that Grandma's arm across Lindsay throwing deuces? For the love of God Lindsay stop lying you are more see through than a bunch of air...

seamus

Jill, if you are such a fan a Lindsay's you will remember a few years back when she had an alcohol monitoring device on her ankle by choice. She would wear it to I believe to the MTV beach house and other places that I am sure were alcohol free. Why would someone go to such lenghts? Rather disturbing wouldn't you say?

Karma

PS~ Look in the salted rim cup look further there is NO color. Strawberry anything is pink...That's obviously a regular margarita...

Corey

You know? These celebrities and their "people" think the world is just full of the dumbest people. PLEASE! if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...ITS A DUCK! That is NOT a virgin drink and it IS Lindsay Lohans because it is sitting right in FRONT of Lindsay Lohan.

Jen

I bet she stole the waitresses tip off the table.

ilovegossip

Next story will be Michael Lohan commenting on Dina's enabling, and Lindsay's drinking...

Karma

Please tell me that Eric Roberts is not sitting next to Dina...... Wasn't he on Celebrity Rehab...If that's him and he was on that show his taste in peers is a one way ticket to jail or death. Seriously is that Eric Roberts? I bet his sister, Julia Roberts would be so impreessed..Not

Mr.Bojangles

WTF is wrong with you TMZ? you can see Lindsay is bunching up to fit in the pic, she still has her coat and hat on, she looks like she just arrived.

There are hundreds of pics of Lindsay on IG but TMZ ignore them, they wait for one that they can manipulate you into thinking its something its not.

J.E.B.

Give Lindsay credit. She's found a new way to turn alcohol into urine.

jc

@Jill, Ginger....If you can, give me 3..... just 3 redeemable qualities that have been bestowed on the Cracken. I find it odd that you would bother to defend someone that has no family/blood/money connection to you. Betcha can’t do it!

Ginger

It's hard to be angry at such sad people on here. I pity you poor, frustrated, lifeless degenerates.