Lindsay Lohan

Hey LiLo

What's in the Cup?

12/23/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1222_lindsay_lohan_tmz_wmLindsay Lohan celebrated the birthdays of two of her siblings last night in NYC, but the cup with the salted rim in front of her makes you wonder ... how much celebrating did she do?

According to our sources, Lindsay dined out with mother Dina, siblings Cody, Ali and Michael Jr., and even Lindsay's grandmother. It was a double celebration -- Ali turned 19 yesterday and Michael Jr. turned 25 the day before.

TMZ obtained a photo from the dinner ... and our eyes were immediately drawn to the drink in front of Lindsay ... the one with the salted rim.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the drink was a VIRGIN strawberry margarita and it wasn't Lindsay's ... it was her grandmother's.

You go Granny.

ketjo

LOL...................Caught the General poking his way trough the diamond drill bits and ting drills and ask him what he was doing ? ............said .."OHHHH I was only looking ..." all innocent like .....Hah !!!! only looking more like trying to figure out how he would fit the bits into his regular size drill head....to bad they are so small they won't fit.....or he would have every blasted one of them before the week was out in his workshop drilling holes in something or the other.....never seen a power tool he could resist....even little ones........ Looks like I'm going have to hide it were he can't accidently borrow it for a minute or I will never seeit again......: )

lauriejune

testing..testing

lauriejune

why does nothing happen when i click on the like button?

Andyconda

I am now going to hell..I took my neighbors wife out.
should I shake hands with lindsay while I am there?

Andyconda

where is the comeback.
what fans that are left watched
SEE RANK
Yentl

Mumra the Ever Living

Max George gave Lohan nothing for Christmas, but from what I understand LoBlo gave something special to all the members of The Wanted.
They just have to wait for the incubation period to be over.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

How was everyone's day?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

any current events that I missed in my down time?

Andyconda

so she wont be abducted into the rock_and-roll hall of fame?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I was real impressed when I got back on............heading for 2,000 comments.

Marvin

yeah...almost 2,000 comments but they aren't interested in Lindsay Lohan and no one cares about her. I would smash and bash them to smithereens but it's a holiday. Worship LiLO freely!!!

Marvin

Ho, Ho, Ho, and Andy, here's a special holiday HaTeR vocabulary word......http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smithereens....Smith-er-eens!!!!

lauriejune

i'm picking up on something
no need for hostility,
smile

Danielle

Lindsay has now put a jinx on the Yankees..watch your back HO!

Danielle

This is the conversation between nana and dina when lindsay leaves to smoke a cigarette.

Nana: "Oh my dina, you have raised such a firecracker"

Dina: "Wait, what mom, did you say firecrotch"

Nana: "Oh my, what is that"????

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments