Jessica Simpson

Thanks for the Mammaries

12/27/2012 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227_jessica_simpson_twitter
Jessica Simpson's new baby has hit the milk-dispensing JACKPOT -- and lucky for us, the singer's already giving out a sneak preview of the goods.

Jessica -- who's currently on vacation in Hawaii with her fiance and baby #1 -- just posted the ample photo on Twitter ... with the caption "Fun in the sun." And we have to agree.

Milk ... it does the body good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

vrich

No wonder Nick divorced her. Nick wanted CLASS, not Trash! And for those of us who dislike her, wish she would just go away, heres how to make that happen. 1. STOP buying any magazines with her on the cover. 2. STOP watching any interview she is in. 3. STOP commenting on anything about her. 4. Send a message to TMZ, and all these other celebrity mag rags, that we dont want to hear about Ms White Trash. 5. As soon as these mag rags realize, she is NOT news, they will stop reporting about her.

keeping it real

why is she newsworthy you ask.... doesshe have a new movie coming out?No, a new hit song on the charts No,...she gets paid to invade on us her boring personal life, thats all she has. and gets paid for it....next people mag will pay her 5 million or so when ever she marries her bum live in unemployed, so called finace'..she has zero talent..

TJ

Just another "Kardashian", type. Sell anything for a fast buck.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

When is the new baby coming?

Wombat

Let's keep it real! Why is she newsworthy, she's a celebrity. What I find Very RICH, these people that think she needs to go away. They have posted multiple comments here, and can be found on various others.

Kay

Looking at those things make me think of the old saying that you shouldn't eat anything bigger than your head.

Jen

I love her. She's beautiful and she's honest. I don't care what people say about her, if you can't recognize her sincerity then I feel sorry for you. Anyway she once talked about wanting smaller breasts, she probably did not have a breast reduction because there was a chance she wouldn't be able to breast feed. I had my breast reduction done a year ago, with no intention of ever breastfeeding or birthing, and I love it. I love people no longer pointing out what was so overly obvious, I felt degraded to my breasts half the time and ran out of ways to hide them being slim and having a small frame. However she feels about rocket scientists like you guys pointing out the obvious, I hope she's happy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6