Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

BULLDAWG

****** is as ****** does

Lisa

It's called being historically accurate stupid.

Melissa

I wish this little gremlin would go away. I'm sick of him

me

I would say that this is proof-positive that black people are more racist that white people, but he is such a degenerate crackhead, I gotta give him some leeway

Sasha

Katt Willians should kill himself because im sick of him excessively. Abusing that word. I hate the word and anyone black or white caught using it should be stoned.

Bad.eric

QT would stomp your little candy ass.

buzzoff

katt williams has no business breathing. a beached whale has had a better, more meaningful life than this dickbag

Lucky_130

Im sure QT would offer Katt a part in his next movie, and make him an offer he wont refuse. Then Katt will be singing a different tune.

frankie805

Kind of funny he is threatening someone when he was just caught hiding behind a dumpster while Suge was fighting

Home Skillet

Shut up, Katt Williams ... you punkazz b1tch nigg3r!

Melissa

If I've said it once ill say it a million times. In 2012 no one owes anyone an apology for what our ancestors did. No one alive today is responsible for slavery. We all know slavery was wrong, disgusting, and inexcusable. But there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about what happened in the past. I'm black and not offended by the n word as used in the movie. It's a movie for crying out loud. Why are so many black people offended by use a word in a movie but so willing to call one another that in conversation. We really need to get over this my ancestors were slaves so the world owes me something. My white neighbor today is not responsible for what his ancestors did to mine. I'm so sick of this little gremlin talking (Katt). The double standard is wrong as well. It's ok for a black comedian to make all sorts on insults/jokes about whites calling them derogatory names. But when it's done to us. They are racists.....oh please...get over yourself Katt

gloucesterguy1976

That word needs to disapear from everyones mouth and that includes the black fellows....realize you dont own intellectual property on the word...you cant have your cake and eat it too and its just stupid to think otherwise. ..its a word and people have mouths

antigirlygirl

Hold on.. why is that us blacks can use the n word, and then get mad when a different race says it. That's like a woman allowing herself to be disrespected and then getting mad when strangers follow suit.

LightJ

Why is tmz so obsessed with this f*cking moron? Who cares what he thinks! Damn already!! Stop f*cking talking about this douche bag.

21stcent

Katt Williams, the black Lindsay Lohan.