Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

탑 TOP

no body cares what this irrelevant crack head has got to say

Sher

Spike is now second-guessing his stance, since THIS goofball is ON his side, he must be on the wrong one!

Emilio

Katt Williams has no business being outside of a jail cell...

BW

You are a crack head katt

ray

this little turd coudn't beat the crap out of me, and I'm 62 years old. QT would make mince meat out of him.

Twiz

Better yet, NO ONE has any business using the word. Katt Williams needs to ay attn to his own "house" before he complains about anyone else .

Anonymous

LOL, Katt Williams is 5'5" and a chickensh*t. QT is 6'1" and fairly beefy.
Wasn't that Katt Williams hiding behind a dumpster, and in general, just a few stories ago? I am sure QT is quaking in his boots.

Jim Deen

Is there a bigger N-word right now than Katt Williams?

SheisHot

Yeah, I get all my life advice from someone with drug, anger and alcohol issues.

koolaid

ENOUGH about this douche bag TMZ! Is it really that slow of a ****ing news day?

redrock64

If I wanted to listen to an azzhole I'd fart or tune into TMZ on TV!

Kimberley

Who the F cares?? I'm tired of the N****R word rant. It's ok if a black person says it, but if your aren't black you can't...makes no sense. It's ok to use in all the rap songs and for those who take the "thug" pictures and post to facebook. I don't take offense when someone calls ma honky or a cracker. It's almost 2013 and we have a black president...quit your bitching and move the F on!!

BW

Wasn't he that santa on friday after next

mochamazing

I mean after everything he has doing on in his messed up life right now he really wants to weigh in on Django........WOW

smorbie

I said it before and I'll keep saying it. While I don't use that word because I think it is vile, I also don't believe in verbal apartheid. There is no such thing as a word that only one race is allowed to use. Everybody can use it, or it needs to be universally condemned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments