Kim K. Pregnant

Baby Conceived ...

Near Vatican

1/1/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1231_kim_kanye_italy_INF
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's pregnancy was far from an immaculate conception -- but it did go down in the shadow of the Vatican ... TMZ has learned.

Our Kim K. sources -- which are immaculate -- tell us the deed was done back in October ... during Kim and Kanye's romantic trip to Italy to celebrate Kim's 32nd birthday.

The couple was photographed all over Rome as they toured the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, and, of course ... the Pope's pad.

We're told Kim is about 12 weeks along ... so the math adds up.

One clue about how important that Italy trip is to Kim -- her blog lists it as #2 on her top 10 best moments of the year.

Our guess for #1 -- the night (or day) baby Kimye was created in Roma.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ria

......

ithoughtitwasgum

thats not cute

Edith

Who cares where they f:*";

su

so, in a few months, the devil gets spit out of her 'lady business'...ii seems the mayans were a few months off!

ria

6 stories on this slut TMZ? I guess you all working hard for a overtime bonus this year before the year is over, from this trashy family.

Az Heat

I have to delete my account now because of all of these stories about this damn unborn kid!! Who cares TMZ!

Kelly

Ummm.... that's way more info than I needed to know right there. Lolol

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

If her Dad was alive we would've never heard about this Whore!

Mary P

So each spam story is worth what, $50k? $60...k? I DON'T CARE! The entire front page is Kartrashian crap. The two biggest narcissists in the world are having a baby, great. Kim's vajayjay is already being prepped by cutting her naval to spine to accommodate the head. It's really one rich kid I will truly feel sorry for.

I don't think it's often I can actually say I truly HATE two people in this world. TMZ - we all know Kris pays you to put this drivel up, why not just go ahead and rename the site to the KMZ? Or at least keep TMZ and refer the Thirty Mile Zone to Kim's ass implants...

Snooki'sHairBump

We really did not need to know that TMZ

tmzfan

Really tmz your giving this bitch 5 story's. who gives a ****.

taffy84

Wow 6 Kim k story's in s row eat a bag of baby ***** tmz

ams165

Wow. She really loves the blac kock......

jamed

Congrats to KK! Although Kim hasnt done anything really and I dont really care

Cecilia

Can we keep the Kim pregnancy stories to a 1 an hour minimum and only 20-25 a day? Thanks TMZ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments