Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

tleeg

Who cares? Whatever it is...its gonna be a bastard child anyway.

Quiet

I wonder what honey boo boo got for christmas. I have never watched that show but i still wonder. I think her life will be a little easier than this babys future life emotionally and mentally.

Dani

yet another story TMZ! how much is mama pimp paying you.

AliciaC

I don't give a **** what they have !! Tmz I think I going to stop read you stupid news , let me know about all the people with talent ,no just this people with sex **** get there.

Sassyone

Who gives a ****

Teresa

Who cares! She has morals of an alley cat! I am so sick of this family and their crude and immoral ways. Enough already!

lulzurdum

Hey gang, should I get the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the iPhone 5?

itoswine

I'M surprised nobody is taking bet's on how fast it takes for Kanye to walk out on his baby's momma?? I give it 3 to 6 months. Once she gets those double chins he'll be bouncin. Poor kid.

lisalee

ok so y kin k and kw story dominate the tmz page o geez if s phe regnant she pregnant some ppl have nothing better to do thn read about them okk get a life

teedofftaxpayer

The problem now is everytime one of these two farts TMZ will be reporting on it. There is more to celebrities than these two has been.

realitychecker

I am out of here. Twenty too many stories on the front page of TMZ about the newest fart (sorry baby) in the Kantrashian clan. Maybe TMZ will get it when the clicks stop coming. There are too many other ways to get celeb news - and believe it or not TMZ, there are others. See ya.

jimbo

ARE YOU F**CKING KIDDING ME? I'm with the masses on this one. Are you not listening are reading the comments? No one gives a sh*t. I'm outta here too for awhile.

ChuckyDee

I can't think of any two people who or more prefect for each other then these two. They both seem to be such media whores. What ever they have will be the spawn of the devil. And TMZ..... you keep feeding into the hype. Surely to God you could find something else worthy of the space you are consuming with these idiots!!!

News Flash

She will be the size of a cow before its over.

News Flash

With all that sperm mixed up in her body no telling what IT will look like