Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

Southsider

She looks like durango. What an ugly ass bitch

john

what an ugly women

Gina

Run Jason, run... !!!
She's soo ugly..

Michelle

She just couldn't wait to single handedly ruin that marriage to ensure that the little girl will be raised without a father. Good job Skelator! I knew this so called woman was garbage when she lied about having an absentee father for ratings. I feel so sorry for her daughter. Unfortunately, one can't pick their parents. Men let this be a lesson for all. Do not have your children with an ugly, old, anorexic, pill popping whore who has a problem telling the truth.

ghost

They are both to blame. When she got the 100 million for skinnygirl, that was the beginning of the end. Instead of slowing down a bit and enjoying her money and family, she was on hyper speed. (Talk shows,etc.) As for Jason, instead of being proud and saying "hey, it takes one hell of a man to be with that woman. I'm that man, I can handle her.", he got jealous and snippy. It is a shame. I guess money doesn't solve anything. Tons of it, and no one is happy.

cjarvis77

Jason lucky for you!!!!! Bethenny's 0-60 attitude is insain!!!! I bet thats how it was in the bedroom

cjarvis77

Why does Bethenny look like a female Iron man!!!

lisa c

Looks like her mom was right....Hmmmm.

aSann

She's a mentally unstable piece of work that has made millions off of being mean and treating people like crap. She's stolen the last few years of this guys lifefor publicity and will probably ruin the mental health of her daughter. Hopefully Jason gets full custody.

Genee'

I don't know why she announced they were separating last month when she already knew she was gonna file for divorce! Smh

awards

Not even OJ would want a piece of that! And he has been in jail how long, eh?

CountryGal

I am sure the people talking about how ugly Bethanny and Jason are all look like supermodels?I think not! Shut up fat asses and get back to momma's basement.

Harriet

I think that she is probqbly VERY difficult to live with. She seems angry all of the time.

ann gillesee

She is such a B! Couldn't stand her show. He would never stand up to her. He is better off!

Caligula