Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

leah

Omg he's probably doing a happy dance. He very lucky to get away from her! He should also try to get custody of that poor baby. She's the bitch of the century!

kLM

She is so dumb...he is agood man. too bad she is so focused on perfection.

Double Mint Twin

Jason Hoppy woke up one morning and looked at Bethenny and said "What?! When did I marry a pit-bull?!!!"

Seen her jaw?

mattryan

Why does anyone care about this ... she is a talentless brat .... her husband should say the rosary and thank god she is gone .... ugly twit that she is!

soulofanangel

JASON is fine but BRYN is stuck
------------------------------------------------------
BETHENNY will turn 50 and say "WHAT THE F*CK?

lucy

good. soon he'll be free for the girl who appreciates and deserves him.

BellaJ

I know a lot of people don't like her but I was personally rooting for them to stay together and it saddens me to see them divorcing.

beckday

She was so mean to him and his parents they deserve to be respected. She was not a good role model for her daughter

BellaJ

Somewhere in NYC Jill is cackling and snickering at this news

Enlightened

@BELLAJ - Wake up and take a step into the real world. Jill Zarin isn't gioing the Crypt Keeper a second thought. Zarin is living her life with a husband, daughter and mother who LOVE her, three things that Crypt Keeper Frankel will never have. I hate ALL of those Fake Housewives, but Frankel is a special breed of VILE. A relentless self-promoter, she sold both her mother and father down the river for fame. Now, she has dumped the man without whom she wouldn't have her success (really hope he goes for half her assets), and is now free to make her poor daughter's life a living hell. Those who "like" her can't name ONE person to whom she has behaved in a kibd, loving and civil manner. NOT ONE. Even her innocent daughter is nothing more than a photo op for her. The bulk of the time the poor kid was shoved into the arms of nannies. And THIS is the creature a handful of you actually "like." Unbelievable. Congrats Jason. You are free to find a loving partner!

Ming

I don't know anything about her so why am I getting the chills when I look at her?

Lou

This divorce is the biggest mistake of her life and she is going to regret it. She needs some serious psychological therapy and I am not talking about the kind that is recorded and shown to millions of viewers who watch her show. I am talking about serious, private therapy!!!

Lou

Well at least he's going to make out financially. And don't tell me there's a prenup, because that only covers what she had prior to the marriage. Anything she earned after the marriage is community property.

Dee_Bee

Sheesh, why all the hate for Bethenny? lol

Vanessa sophia

I love bethany love her book a place of yes good luck to both of them jason seems like a good guy