Bethenny Frankel

Files for Divorce

1/6/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-gettyBethenny Frankel is taking her split from Jason Hoppy to the next level ... she's filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

According to court records in New York, Frankel began the divorce process by filing a summons for divorce -- the first step in the divorce process -- earlier this week.

Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation last month, but the Skinnygirl mogul never used the dreaded D-word ... saying at the time, "It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."

Soetoro

Typical J, just cares about counting her $$$$.

laffnbear

So many giving Bethanny a piece of their minds. Just as if they could spare it.
Do you people really think she will come to this site.
I can picture you all, with your stomachs all a flutter , imagining her crying and copying and pasting all your comments so as to not lose all your pearls of wisdom.
I'm sure you lecture the soap opera stars as well to warn them of their poor decisions.
You fools make my day.
Now, pick up the house and vacuum the floors, wash te dishes, time to start dinner for your hard working husband.

Kash511

Geez the shape of her face!

christy

I wish Jason the best! He deserves much more than this classless crazy b!tch. I hope he gets a big chunk of change for all the BS he had to put up with!

TheTruth

Jason is one lucky b astard to be rid of this ratchet nastsy evil b itch.

KMH2674

Team B here. Am I the only one who noticed how passive-aggressive, jealous, lazy and immature Jason is? He was more concerned with making his parents happy (and anyone else other than B) than working with his wife on their issues she fully admitted to having before that were ever engaged! I am no patience for a man who punishes by silent treatment or by ridiculing his wife. He's a big-baby and a loser....and a gold-digging one at that!

GothamGirl

She's had a huge financial success, love how jealous losers bring religion into it.

Menace to society

Can u imagine if she had kids with Jay Leno square jaw robots

Dee Madison

I guess they didn't give each other enough mirror time .. wow breaking news.. two more hollywood ego maniacs get divorcedd

Throwback kid

How could any guy be married to this witch? her poor attitude is as ugly as her face! I don't care how rich see is, she is ugly, nasty, negative and treats everyone like they are beneath her.She will always be alone, no guy can put up with this monster. Sorry she had a bad childhood but she takes it out on everyone else

Silverado Mom

That is so sad for the child and those lovely grandparents involved. He seemed like a good guy. But she was married to her jobs! She also had lots of baggage that she still needs to deal with. She likes to move on in haste. But haste makes waste. And this decision to divorce seems rather quick.

Chucky1978

Bethenny a.k.a "Breathenny" looks like Skeletor.

ANNIE24

Why the big red border, like it's "breaking news"? It's old & barely merits a mention.

LISA

Sorry bout that Beth ... that's what happens when you treat your husband like crap and talk about yourself 24/7. Be grateful he gave your that beautiful baby girl.

Twiz