Alleged Sandy Hook Copycat

Threatens to Target L.A.

Kindergarteners for Death

1/8/2013 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_kyle_sub
The 24-year-old man who threatened to commit Sandy Hook type crimes in L.A. claimed he was hell-bent on leaving "dead kindergartners" in his wake ... yet he will not be prosecuted.

Kyle Bangayan posted threats on Facebook the same day as the Newtown shooting ... and claimed he was targeting L.A. schools ... this according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ.

Kyle allegedly wrote, "No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f**king god you believe in that I will do the same goddamn thing."

The rant continues, "I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won't commit suicide at the end, I'll just go to the next f**king school and the next and the next ..."

And he goes on ... "So I woke up this morning and said to myself ... Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now ... some dead kindergarteners ... and Christmas early."

Kyle was arrested in L.A. after a tipster told the LAPD about the online threats -- and when cops searched his bedroom (at his parents house) they found six semi-auto handguns, two rifles and one shotgun.

Now for the kicker.  Kyle was released and the L.A. County D.A. said no charges would be filed, because the threats were not specific.

A little unsettling .... don't you think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kirsten

OMG seriously

amazinglybored

Messed up, but so is TMZ giving this man the attention that these types of people statistically want.

TruthandonlytheTruth

WTH! That's what's wrong with this country. We don't act we react and by then it too late. Lock that little ****er up!

bitchfistcomics.com

Why do people think this stuff is cool?

jeannie

Sounded pretty dang specific to me..What else did they want ? Names of the students ?

BW

I sure hope someone takes this punk arse out of the picture for good.

Say It Isn't So

Oh, lookie, lookie.....he's not white, so all you that say only white folks do this can sux it. Freaks come in all shapes, sizes, colors and races.

Courtney

Why is this on TMZ?

joecrabs

Hey p--sy! Bring that BS to somewhere where your targets can defend themselves! Not to some f--king elementary school! Hey, you know what sounds really cool right now? Your face wrapped around my clenched fist!

Rose

How did his parents not know about the guns in his room? I bet they are scared of him right now!! Please get this guy some anger management, and other psychiatric help!!

bewildered

I think the LA District Attorney should be in the front line if this maniac follows through on his threats. In the meantime he should be meeting with all the team of administrators and teaching staff for every single school district that is in threat and explain to them why their lives are in jeopardy because there wasn't enough

Maria

WTF!!!

Caleigh

A 24 yr old still living with his parents which is not a bad thing, but, he has all those firearms!!!
Why do people want to kill children?

firebaby

keep glorifying these monstrous bastards and then be surprised when more pop out of the woodwork....

cademom

THIS IS DISGUSTING. AND TMZ, SHOW SOME RESPECT, IT IS NEWTOWN, CN NOT Newton.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments