Chris Brown

I Want to Talk to Cops

About Frank Ocean Fight

1/29/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128-chris_brown_frank_01
Chris Brown swears he didn't start Sunday night's violent brawl with Frank Ocean ... and he's champing at the bit to tell cops what went down in the recording studio parking lot ...TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, has already contacted detectives and said the singer is ready, willing and able to give them the blow-by-blow, because he knows he did nothing wrong.

What's more ... sources say Geragos' team has surveillance video of the last part of the fight, and Chris is as clean as a whistle -- not throwing a single punch.

But here's the thing.  We're told the video also clears Frank Ocean -- he never takes a swing at anyone.  The fighting is between the two posses.

The video, however, is not the be-all and end-all, because it only captured the back end of the fight.  The altercation began in the parking lot and no cameras were trained on the action.  So it doesn't show who started it.  The fight moved into the lobby, and that's where the camera captured the brawl.

Chris' account is radically different from a witness who claims Chris threw the first punch.

As for why Chris booked it before cops arrived, we're told Geragos gave him the strictest of instructions ... if he ever got in a situation where trouble was brewing, he MUST leave immediately.

feedthepig222@gmail.com

Sources say Chris brown underwear wasn't n the mood to ride oceans strap on. Lol he sings like a little biatch. But tattooed like a wannabe thug.

all about the money

Ah I see it now the ultimate excuse. I beat the snot out of my girlfriend and she bailed out of a moving car. I knew trouble was coming so per lawyers advice I left the scene. I got into a fight in a club and knew trouble was coming so per lawyers instructions I left immediately. I punched a guy in a parking lot and knew trouble was coming so follower what my lawyer said and fled the scene...I mean I left immediately. Nice excuse claiming your attorney has told you to leave the scene of any crime your involved in... very convenient.

rye

Sounds like Lohan's excuses

Warren

So the fighting is between the two pusses who are looking out for their man.

Ingrid

Fighting over a parking spot is pathetic. GROW UP!!!!!

onehitwonder

it's garbage like this that's why I would never pay money to TMZ for information... please stop paying attention to that guy,,, I just gave $5 to a bum who deserves more attention...

prtypoison

CHRIS BROWN CLEARED AGAIN!!!! Nothing like good ole surveillance video. Men lie, Women lie but video don't!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LMAO

CHuck

Seeing that he CB is on probation any interaction with the police could be seen as a violation of probation since, parolee's are to not have contact with the police.

Jenn

So, in Chris Brown's mind "leave as soon as trouble is brewing" means participate in a big brawl and then flee before the cops get there? Dear God. There are hamsters with more common sense.

Anya

Brown should be arrested just for being so fugly looking

still2easy

Yeah-he ran away like a lil chicken shyt wuzzy punk azz bitch he is.

Marco

Um, what kind of attorney advises his client to leave the scene of a crime? "Oh sure, if you run into the back of someone's car with your Porsche, just get out and leave..." "Oh yea, if you beat Rihanna's @ss again, just runaway afterwards..." See what your thousands are paying for? Now you're in bigger trouble for leaving the scene of a crime, AND IT IS A CRIME what went down.

charlieyo

*****s..

feedthepig222@gmail.com

Ha! Jim crow (axel. Rose) is Chris brown's personal fluffer.

LISA

The REPLIES are disappearing like crazy. I guess TMZ has spotted and deleted the new troll. Good job TMZ!