« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reza from 'Shahs of Sunset'

49ers Will LOSE Super Bowl

Thanks to Anti-Gay Player

1/31/2013 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013113_reza2_launch
Openly gay "Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan is wishing a POX on the 49ers this weekend at the Super Bowl ... all because of cornerback Chris Culliver, who said gays don't belong in the 49ers' locker room.

Reza was out in L.A. yesterday when he unloaded on Culliver for his homophobic remarks -- throwing the double bird in the camera, saying, "I hope you guys lose 'cause you're a douchebag!"

He added, "Don't talk sh*t about the gays motherf**ker! 49ers are going down!!!"

For the record, Culliver has since offered a half-assed nonsensical apology for his anti-gay comments, but we still gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

I love Reza as much as a hetero can but the Raven's will lose.

Sorry homey.

andria

I'm gay and also from California, and I grew up watching the 49ers with my Dad, but I certainly don't hold the whole group responsible for what one member said. If those are his views that's really unfortunate and disheartening, but I won't hate the whole team for it, c'mon now.

jabberjaws

Shows like this break real actors hearts.

Kingces

**** REZA U PEICE OF **** I HOPE YOU GO BROKE U PEICE OF **** AND U DIE ***GIE

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It's is a well know fact to those of us in the mental health field that homophobes are simply over compensating for their own latent homosexual desires!

spliffsmommy

stfu ya fat slob..put yr energy into losing that flabby core and do something about yr big sloppy fat ass.yr all heterophobic...ya heterophobe! wahhhhhhh,im butt hurt,he hates straight people wahhhhhhhhh!

amir

even if he wasn't gay he's an idiot... he talks about tolerating gay people but he want to shoot brainwashed people in Iran while he was hiding out in the us when our country got ****ed in the ass by khomeini. NOT ALL PERSIANS ARE LIKE THIS....this dick is a hollywood Aholl and the producers of the show just want to make money of his ass.

MsRita

Did you ever think the Ravens can beat the 49rs without the gay bashing dude.

LOL! That is why I can't this guy he is the reason I stopped watching the show.

JIMMY D

wheres his Hitler haircut? these people are really one ugly nationality,and this is coming from a guy with a face like flipper

msnetgate

not everyone has to like Gays...when is this country going to get it.....you can't shove it down everyone's throats.

myopinion

Reza go hide your UGLY a$$ somewhere...49 ers

msnetgate

not everyone has to like Gays...when is this country going to get it.....It seems like it's being shoved down our throats and the more they do it, the more I begin to dislike them...

zombie

Who? The facts are the best team will win, not the most tolerant. Football is not based on political correctness but on skill.

O PINYON8TD

The NFL is for real men not sissies and wusses. If you're gay you should be playing f(l)ag football instead.

dvelcro

OMG, has this country become so politcally correct that we can't even voice our opinions anymore without someone crying foul? Grow a set people, just because this NFL player doesn't want gay's in his locker room doesn't make him evil. PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS! I am so sick of everyone shoving gay's in our faces and trying to force us to accept them. I have many gay friends who I love dearly. Not eveyone is going to like gay's. Not everyone likes football, or Muslims, but we don't get it shoved in our faces. Settle down.