Justin Bieber

Speeds Off

in White Lambo

2/3/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0202_bieber_Car_videoWith Lil Za getting pulled over all over town in his white Ferrari, Justin Bieber broke out his white Lamborghini in Beverly Hills on Saturday night ... and showed he's no better a driver than his friend.

Bieber made his way out of Crustacean and our photog tried to ask him about our story ... about how there are photos going around of Bieber partying with sizzurp ... but he ignored it completely.

Once Biebs got his car from the valet, he pulled into the street and then GUNNED IT as he drove off.

Buckle up, kids.

Chilly

AKA..HOLLYWOODS BIGGEST FAKE BAD BOY..120lbs OF EGO, AND ALL NERD!! A WHITE MICHAEL JACKSON SOON..RIP BIEBS

steve

Who is this guy????,,,,and who cares, who he is !!!!.. I've got the same car too !

Throwback kid

One day I see Justin Bieber being 30 years old, tooling around LA in an exotic car, still wearing skinny jeans tucked into his Nikes, still wearing an earring in each ear and going to the front of the line at a club and telling the bouncer "Hi I'm the Bieb's" and everyone laughing at how pathetic his life turned out. This guy is looking for trouble and trouble will find him. He will be another Leif Garrett, a hasbeen teen idol with a drug habit and no education

I'm Awesome admit it

I have the same car though not that special... It's really not its a car that looks cool it's actually a waste of money I spent he'll see when his drug problem takes over and they take the car and his others from him cause he can't afford to keep them

KCQT

If Justin Bieber were my daughter, i would be horrified by her behavior lately.

Suzy Q

Leave Justin Bieber Alone!

Suzy Q

South Park - Justin Bieber dies

ioomian

& who cares? right now he has enuff money to buy his way out of anything(almost)... so be it. smh. can some1 remind me y I am even on this site? please really... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

tellmeaboutit

Keep it up, lil Biebs...burn it all down around your pointed head. There's a spot for you on that Dumbest Jackasses show that Leif Garrett is working now for dope money. He was going to be a star forever too.

Tanner

I met him during a meet and greet with my cousin. Such a dick the entire time, couldnt help but laugh at his zebra stripped pants he wore. Such a douche my cousin asked to leave bc "he wasn't" what she believed he was on the radio, but we couldn't leave since.we were already in line.

drake

Hate him. Go the eff away, zero talent, wanna be gangster, loser. Just want to smack the smugness, bull off his stupid candy face.

OG

Hate this little S***BAG!

Goosemon2013

Why should anybody care?

sean

LAMBORGHINI SALESMAN: Hello, sir. How can I help you today?

JUSTIN BIEBER: Well, I have a Ferrari, but it just doesn't feel dooshy enough for my taste. Any ideas?

asdfghjkl;

i hate tmz. you just spread rumors .