Justin Bieber

Speeds Off

in White Lambo

2/3/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0202_bieber_Car_videoWith Lil Za getting pulled over all over town in his white Ferrari, Justin Bieber broke out his white Lamborghini in Beverly Hills on Saturday night ... and showed he's no better a driver than his friend.

Bieber made his way out of Crustacean and our photog tried to ask him about our story ... about how there are photos going around of Bieber partying with sizzurp ... but he ignored it completely.

Once Biebs got his car from the valet, he pulled into the street and then GUNNED IT as he drove off.

Buckle up, kids.

That Dude

This fukking lesbo again...

e33

Vanilla Ice part 2.

Raynia

Let's not forget where you came from Justin Beiber. You've changed and not in a good way. You think you're the $hit now. I CAN'T STAND IT. You parade around like some smug little brat when some of us can't even afford to live like myself and you act like you're better than most now. TRUE Canadian's DO NOT act like this. I am ashamed of who you've become and to call you Canadian. Young or not, show respect.

deb

what a little a hole. Time for someone to knock him down a level or 2........

lkelly816

If Usher is supposed to be his mentor.....where is he? SOMEBODY better get a hold on this kid. I see an
ending much like James Dean had.

barbaramathur10

If you think Kathleen`s story is unimaginable..., one week ago my boy frends dad basically earned $7658 just sitting there twenty hours a week from there house and they're roomate's sister`s neighbour was doing this for 10-months and actually earned more than $7658 part-time from their pc. apply the guidelines from this address, =====>>bit90.com<<=====

westvil1

this kid is white trash w/ cash

Ric

Fame has already corroding this kid life.

Elle

Oh my gosh who cares

dangit

DRIVER IN TRAINING

RD

I know I am just jealous but I just can't see Bieber driving a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. He's just some young punk with way too much money.

Butterfly

I cannot help but wonder if this "child" grew up in poverty or, something similar. It seems he cannot get enough of the tremendous wealth he has earned and doesn't have a clue as to how to handle fame. I believe he is a strong "attention getter." Perhaps somewhere along the line he was deprived of what the majority of us have or, had something called, "love." Whatever it is, he has a lot of growing up to do before he settles into a grown up world, if ever. Sorry for him.

Forker

i call bs on this WHY DON'T THE BHP GO ARREST HIM FOR WRECK LESS DRIVING NOW ? THIS VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS HIS ACTIONS ARE WRECKLESS ... ? ? ? TELL ME WHY KNOT ?

Rlg

Too much money for someone so young. It's obvious no one is advising him on money management. Yes, he's making a lot now, but that's not going to be forever thing. He will eventually end up a has- been and the money flow will stop.

Michell

He is a little $hit! He will harm himself or someone else in his hot rods. Ask Nick Logan how that worked for him?