Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

moveover

A nice looking girl with no brains and absolutely no respect for herself!

kimberley

fake, chris Deleted instagram, if he had a private one I dont think he would allow TMZ to follow him

LRT

No Chris...you're NOT a human we want in our culture!

CareerGirl

I swear they are this generations Whitney and Ike lol

LRT

Awwwww. He ought to get a BIG V tattooed on his forehead ...for always being the VICTIM !

BB not bb

It is always everyone else's problem and never his own. When is he going to look at himself and take responsibilty for his wrong behavior? He wants sympapthy and pity for what, being the bad guy, the biggest thug, the slyest cheater? People don't like that sort of thing still. There are still some people with a sense of right and wrong.

He might be coming unglued and going through hell with the stress, but who is there to blame but himself? Rihanna looks scared to death for all her loyalty. Maybe she expects the stress to somehow be taken out on her next.

His anger management class hasn't taught him any coping skills it seems. He still thinks that the world owes him. Life doesn't work that way, for all his wisdom.

tmzer

idiot. dude has to earn respect not beg. won't work with his foul actions. and he still got the hottest bitch in the biz. why complain about his life.

Joey Jr

If you don't like it , stop making albums and putting your self out there , also people never will forget who you are or what you have done so get over it.

Kevin

She's a DUMB BITCH...and when that closet case starts beatin her Ass again, she'll take him back...AGAIN!!!

TW

Feel sorry for the kid....but I also think he has to take some of the blame for the constant media attention. He's young and extremely talented...he's like every other young person( learning & making mistakes) ...he's just in the public eye

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

"A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

lols, srsly?! - Would you like some more cheese with your whine, Mr. Brown? :)

Minime85

Y'all are so lame! Worry about your own lives

Lee

Chris causes 99% of his problems. He is a liar, a woman beater and a cheater.. Just because he learned his filthy ways from his mother doesn't give him an excuse. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

tessa

trash-man and his trash . . . they belong together, preferably in another country

Toasty J

Chris-
That must have been tough when Rihanna's face hit your fists out of nowhere.
You are a true victim of "hate" and "the system"...
Keep praying that Drake doesn't look at you wrong in a club, or that your posse doesn't park in someone's designated spot at a recording studio...and then fight about it.