Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

oink

Bubba is waiting on you Chris. it'll be Jail House Love....

Not an idiot like the rest of you

Maybe, like most religious nut jobs, your problem is that you spend too much time praying to a fake god instead of trying to be a decent person.

Evany

Prenez le traducteur si vous ne me comprenez pas !! Je parle Français et pas Anglais, vous êtes des vautours et des rappasses et attendez une seule chose que votre proie soit démunie et à terre pour attaquer, Ce jeune garçon ne fait rien d’autre que de vivre avec son temps, les histoires de filles alcool etc !! Vous n’arrêtez pas de parler de lui et de vouloir le salir. Son tort est d’être une star.

jokerchick

she looks thrilled

kitnplayn

Hey Rihanna, why you want a selfish little boy who calls himself a victim, when he is actually the bully? You are both selfish, weak little chits. Seriously Rihanna, look at yourself in this picture. He has beaten you down physically, and now he is beating you down emotionally. You are not his mother. It is not your place of the girlfriend to have to constantly reassure a man about his manhood. Someday, Rihanna, you are going to be sorry that you didn't put yourself on a path to a happy life with a real man; a man who uplifts you; a man who honestly worships you, rather than a boy who just says that he does. Chris Brown is so arrogant, he just doesn't get it. This beating Rihanna to a black and blue pulp is never ever ever going to go away. You will not be forgiven. You will not be forgotten. Real men do not beat women, children or animals.
Imagine Chris Brown calling himself a victim. The big problem with that is that he is not all there, and as a result, Rihanna and everyone else around him is perpetually at risk. It's people like Chris Brown that are provoking such a heated gun debate. Unstable.

Mia Jaye

Sounds like the exasperated declarations that people make before they have a breakdown and/or commit suicide.

Bruno

Waaaaaa. Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaaa!

mojomom

Respect please, what have you done to earn respect except being a thug. My two daughters are both working their way through college, one in graduate school. They have always had very little and have always given to those even less fortunate. So put your freaking big boy pants on and earn the respect you think you deserve.

oleman

trash with money.....

anonymous

whiner shutup. You made you're own mess. Did anyone happen to notice the real reason this idiot shut down his instagram account? He had the photo of his hand in a cast on there and suddenly decided to close his account to focus? YEAH SURE!!! His attorney probably made him do it to look less guilty because he basically admitted it with that pic. DUMB LITTLE BOY!!!

Cindy

Typical response for a narcissist and abuser.

msjessica

I think is crazy that people keep on forcing on what he did. When there are men that kill there girlfriend and get off. We need to look at the part. And when you point one finger you have 3 pointing back at you.

lucy

"I honestly think I deserve respect "

really?!

Dee

I hope the young man does find peace and happiness. Everyone deserves that opportunity. Everyone.....

Lightskin915

Who writes this ****... Your suppose to be a fact checker site tmz if y'all was actually doing your ****ing job instead of putting people down then you would know Chris Brown deleted his IG account since last week, y'all are STUPID