'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June

I Lost 100 lbs

2/6/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205-MAMA-JUNE-weight-loss

"Honey Boo Boo" star Mama June tells TMZ ... she's dropped more than 100 POUNDS in the past 2 years -- and claims she did it all WITHOUT DIETING OR A GYM!

The TLC reality superstar says she weighed in at 365 lbs when she first starting taping the show back in January 2011 ... but has since slimmed all the way down to a trim 263 lbs.

So what's her secret? June says she credits the whole thing to her active production schedule ... because she sure as hell hasn't cut back on the 'sketti, Ramen noodles and cheese puffs.

"I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," June says ... "but with the show I've been more active."

She continues, "They have me running around and going different places ... I guess it's paying off."

tig tracy

I can't find ANY words. Truly!

Just Karen

A trim 263 pounds???? Give me a break! She still has all of her chins too!

Jessica H.

I can't stand this show.My 5 year old and 12 year old daughter watch it.I can't believe that this show is still on.I think its Atrocious.This family is the Epitome of Low Class and Instability.

Jessica H.

pk20152

i think it's called giving birth. she probably drop another piece of white trash and didn't realize it.

copco777

Wow....that's great. Hope she keeps losing. She'll be much healthier.

jamie

thats great that u have lost the weight hope it keeps working for you and for all these people on here that are writing negative stuff just tell them one day u hope they get a show showing the perfections of their lives and families

Trace

She's lost maybe 10 pounds! How stupid does she think we are?? SMDH

Emily

...or it's a tumor. Sorry to be a buzz-kill but unexplained weight-loss or weight-loss without intentionally trying to lose weight is sometimes a symptom of a serious disease, like cancer. I hope she gets a check up at the doctors soon to rule out anything serious.

John

263 lbs is not trim, idiots.

nikki

She still looks the same. i dont believe she lost anything.

Just me

Sorry but to me she looks like she lost a lot of weight. Congrats June. I don't watch your show but, what I have seen on TV your down to earth person. Keep up the good work!

WTF

Loose another 150, with 40 being from the shoulders up, then we'll have something to talk about.

Jackie Butler

I know there will people be on here spouting " oh yeah well check back when ya lose the next 150 " but when I saw the tee she is wearing, about " Black out Bullying Day " the day before Valentines' Day, well I have much love and respect for Momma ( June ), now. Good for you dear, all it takes to lose serious weight is to move more while getting involved in something. You don't need potions or pills or surgeries- it's all within you to be or look any way you want!

Jackie Butler

Oh my sides did I call that one or not? I swear my hands I did NOT see the reply from WTF before my post hit the screen! See? Some folks just can't raise a hand for a fellow human being, can they?