Justin Bieber

I'm a RESPONSIBLE

18-Year-Old

2/6/2013 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020613_fallon_bieber3_launch
Justin Bieber
insists ... he ain't some out-of-control pot-smoking sizzurp-chugging dumbass -- despite several photos circulating which suggest otherwise -- he's just a "responsible" 18-year-old who's enjoying life.

Bieber appeared on Jimmy Fallon last night, when the late night host joked about police pulling Bieber's white Ferrari over ... a ludicrous number of times.

Bieber responded, "I don't do anything. I promise. It looks bad. You see pictures of me getting pulled over, but really the tints are really dark ... I need dark tints because I don't want to cause accidents because people want to take pictures. I just thought it would be more safe for everyone else if I had dark tints."

He added, "I'm thinking about other people!"

Justin said, "I'm having fun being eighteen and enjoying my life and being responsible."

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

HngBlkBtm

Little twitt! I wish he would go away with Kim K.... Maybe Mama K could set that up for ratings!

Susan62509

It's against the law in California to have the driver and passenger windows tinted dark. They can only be tinted to the point that a cop or anyone can see in from a distance. So this good little boy is breaking the law.

BIEBER.BELIEVER

Get off his back already he's 18 ...stop tryin te make money off fake stories ya'll be makin up

e33

Vanilla Ice part 2 needs to go away already.

julie

WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LET HIM LIVE HIS DAMN LIFE, OF COURSE HES GONNA MAKE MISTAKES SOMETIMES BECAUSE HE IS H U M A N ! ALL YALL DO IS BE SOME ****ING HATERS.

Dublin2016

Down with this turd!

belieber

OKAY I THINK EVERYONE IS GETTING TIRED OF YOUR BULL****. CAN YOU GO PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE? GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING JUSTINS NAME ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE. ITS VERY OBVIOUS WHAT YOU'RE DOING. JUSTIN BIEBER = BELIEBERS. BELIEBERS = 34MILLION PEOPLE. = 34 MILLION VIEWS. ON YOUR WEBSITE. FOR ****S SAKE GO AND PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE.

hot_boy_21

**** half of you, on tmz or even going against Justin Bieber you have all tried pot and/or alcohol before being old enough to do so. And for speeding everyone that has ever driven has sped he is cute and is responsible considering at least half of you have broke the law.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5