Dorner's Favorite Celebs:

'SURRENDER'

2/7/2013 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020713_handel_to_shooter_launch
Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner -- the subject of a citywide manhunt -- wrote a rambling manifesto professing his love for dozens of celebrities, and now some of them are coming forward ... begging the fugitive to surrender to police.

L.A. radio personality Bill Handel, from KFI-AM, spoke to us moments ago about Dorner ... and recorded a personal plea for Dorner to turn himself in to authorities.

We also spoke to comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, who Dorner called a "genius," and she made a similar plea.

020713_lampanelli_to_shooter_launch

So far, Dorner is suspected of shooting and killing three people, one of whom was a police officer. Two other officers were injured in the shootings.

Yada yada ya

Cannot stand TMZ anymore, adios all

Sunshine702

Why did it take him killing people to get his corruption story told! Why is that the only way to get heard anymore! Journalists suck now

Ted

I wonder how much they had to pay Bill Handel before he agreed to tape that.

Dave

Why do stupid "celebrities" do this? Now some copycat is going to try for a shout out from Madonna or Arnold or Sly. Never give these people the attention that they crave. It just makes it worse.

Pogue

Bill Handel, Lisa lampinelli? A killer AND has ****ty taste

ragu4u

So the deal goes like this, does it? I shoot up a bunch of people then blog about it. In the blog I list a bunch of cool celebs I wanna hob knob with. Then I sit back and wait for said celebs to call me to chat me up so I won't shoot more people. Is that it? Sounds pretty simple. I need a check list. 1) gun... check 2) ammo... check 3) internet connection...check 4) cell phone...check 5) hideout in mountains...check 6) autograph books...check

I'm good to go. Wish me happy hunting.
(And to all you celebs....if I don't pick-up.....leave me a message!)

emailsubsbucket

Lisa Lampanelli is so gross. Nasty bi*atch

mike white

How many pep.has ben killed

mike white

How many pep. Has ben beat

mike white

How many beatN

mike white

TMZ Sucks will not let me state my facts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4