« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kate Upton

Oops, TMZ Spoils Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover

2/8/2013 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208-kate-upton-sports-illustrated
Memba when TMZ published those pics of Kate Upton in a really tiny bikini in the middle of Antarctica??? Turns out we TOTALLY SCOOPED the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition's cover!!!!!

Ooops!!!

Earlier today, the super-secret cover was leaked to the Internet ... featuring Kate in the middle of the frozen antarctic tundra ... a shoot they TRIED to keep under wraps.

We published the pics back in December, right around the time they were shot -- when the temp dipped down to 35 BELOW.

But Kate braved the elements like a stud -- and it totally paid off.

And now we have another reason to look at our candid shots from the glacial "set" ... as if we really needed one.

1214_kate_upton_bikini_photos_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!
410 COMMENTS

No Avatar
136.

bobjet47    

One baby and she is done !..Middle part of the body is not that sexy

585 days ago
137.

mia    

fat, flabby, come ON!

585 days ago
138.

descriptiona    

As a Canadian who has lived through quite a few days where it has been minus 35, I know there there is no way that it was minus 35 when she shot the cover. Besides, don't you realize that it is summer in the Antarctic in December? The temperature regularly gets up to the freezing point and beyond on the Antarctic coast in the summer . It was probably 35 degrees above Fahrenheit when the photo was taken

585 days ago
139.

bobjet47    

Honey boo boo mom looked like that when she was the same age. Wait a couple of years and y'all see !

585 days ago
140.

bobjet47    

At least Anna Nicole Smith was curvy and ****ing sexy ! Man she was hot !!!!

585 days ago
141.

Itoldu    

She's a little porky with old-lady saggy boobs.

585 days ago
142.

Edith    

There is mamma June!!! If she lose so much weight she will look just like her....

585 days ago
143.

Bitchplease    

Fake tits. How sexy. Not. Gross...

585 days ago
144.

Bitchplease    

Her tummy looks healthy! Knock that **** off..

585 days ago
145.

Amanda    

This woman is gorgeous. The only thing fat on her are those boobs. I'm sure 99% of you men saying she is fat are only trolling to get reactions. The other 1% needs to get their eyes checked.

585 days ago
146.

Reyna38    

She has noooooooooo shape at all.. She has a flat shape all over.. All she has are boobs... She isn't ever all that... Oh please

585 days ago
147.

Carol    

I guess guys like her big boobs. The girl has no waist.

585 days ago
148.

Spicy mag    

I'd breast Feed on those titties all day.

585 days ago
149.

Diamond Goddess!    

Now, I definitely think that the fashion for women to be really skinny is unattractive, but this chick is just the biggest combination of "Meh" and "Ugh!" ("Mugh", lol) EVAH!!!
LOOK at the gunt on her, it's pooching over her gigantic bikini bottom. And her face is more "Meh".
What I REALLY want to know is, WHY are they forcing her down our throats?!
Is it because most American women are overweight now?
I'd LOVE to see the sales numbers for her issues versus issues with fitter women on the cover.
And you KNOW this was deliberately leaked by SI, which tells me they are desperate to drum up interest in this.
(I can imagine the skinnier models going ballistic that Gunt Fupa-ton keeps getting this cover.)
LOLs!!!

585 days ago
150.

kenricard    

All of you guys who think she's fat are insane wake the **** up this is one of the reasons why women all over the world are starving themselves just for an image what the world expects

585 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web