2013 Grammy Awards

The Hits, Runs & Errors

2/11/2013 3:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_grammy_fashion_launch_v3The 55th Annual Grammy Awards are in full swing and there are sure to be some serious fashion fiascoes ... regardless of what CBS says. Check out all the photos for all the good, the bad and the ugly!

Cry Baby

I will bet a dollar for a donut that no one is going to mention MJ's name tonight at the Grammy's. Anybody????

King of all music my ass and mimi's donkey!

chicago_animal

Is Rihanna considered a HIT?

Shana

To see the "lastest' pics? You need a proofreader.

Shana

I am sooo sick of Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lopez!

BB not bb

I think that it is hilarious that all of these women showed up in their usual attire in spite of the memo. I guess they can't ban all the stars for dressing how they like. I see side breast, nipples, a whole leg up to the underwear line, etc.

I think it is funny that they expected all of these people to start dressing like nuns or Muslimas in burkas. J-lo didn't seem to break any of the rules, but she sure showed alot of enticing skin.

Most of the music has sexual content in it, so I don't see how they get off banning the artists from looking alluring. That is all part of their acts and personnnas.

I guess they want it to look like a board of realators meeting. That sounds really exciting. I am sure people would want to tune in to take a look at that.

Kaaka

CBS truly ruin it with their warning on less SKIN, alot of people show up playing it safe and you end up with this.

pat

Be-yawn-ce looked like she was making sure she didn't make any ugly faces. Pre-occupied by it, I would say.

J-Lo = Desperate & Un-Original.

trini_angel

TMZ leave this job for E! What the hell do u know about fashion *btw Kelly Rowland looked the best dressed*

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Taylor Stiff is a Stiff in the Bed!

Mike

I liked Carrie Underwood's dress the best. I thought Kelly Clarkson sang great. I think she was probably the best singer of the night.

NOT ELMO

Katy has my Vote...

J4X

Deadmau5 and Kat Von D win the award for the stupidest looking couple. He looks like a total douche bag who couldn't even be bothered to get dressed. The dude's a million... buy a effing tux!

BB not bb

Beyonce looks like she is in workout clothes at the gym, with and extra tee shirt slung over her shoulder for when she finishes. She completes the look with a pair of heels.

I don't know what they were going for fashion-wise at these Grammy's, but I am glad most peopele didn't follow them memo.

Odie

Why is nobody talking about the guy who "Kanye'd" the mic as Adele was walking to the stage to accept the first award of the night? J.Lo even gave the guy a funny look as he was walking away. I can't be the only person who noticed him...

Mustard

I would look at the pics but I would spend more time trying to close the constant ads

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments