The Grammys

Stage Crasher ARRESTED

After Run-In with J.Lo

2/12/2013 6:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0212_grammy_crasher_02

The moron who crashed the stage at The Grammys -- only to get kicked off stage by Jennifer Lopez on live TV -- was arrested for trespassing directly following the awards show ... and it's not the dumbest stunt he's ever pulled.

The idiot who wound up in handcuffs is Vitalii Sediuk ... the same dumbass who got slapped in the face by Will Smith last year (and rightfully so) when he tried to surprise the actor with a kiss on the lips on a red carpet.

During the Grammys, Sediuk somehow weaseled his way backstage ... and when Adele was announced as the winner for Best Pop Solo Performance ... Vitalii rushed to the podium and tried to grab the mic from presenter Jennifer Lopez.

Sediuk managed to get out a few words ... saying, "Thank you, Adele. You’re my inspiration” ... but Lopez quickly ripped the mic back and shooed him offstage.

Directly following the show, cops arrested Sediuk for trespassing -- and he spent the night in a jail cell ... this according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Sediuk told THR he's just a prankster and meant no harm -- adding, "I’m not a crazy guy. I just think differently."

Sure.

a horse with no name

Complete moron. I hope Bubba boned him in the rear while in jail for the night.

Mike44090

Testing...I know when people type certain words in their posts TMZ changes them by using ******* using *'s. I'm just wondering of one of those words they block is dumbass since they used it in the article above.

jokerchick

he upstaged J-Low's 40 something yr old, spray tanned leg

Liz

Crazy people never think they are crazy.

rosemaryxoxo

What he did to Madonna was funny, but poor Adele didn't deserve it

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Mark my words, this gentleman will be carrying a Bushmaster next time he tries something. So let's buy him a puppy and give him a cookie, and everything will be fine (lock him up!!!!)!

wendy

I watched it, and never realized what he did. thats funny, I thought he had a connection with Adele.

Cuck

This is a terrible article. This dude is funny. It says something about the lax security at these events. Why just call him dumb? What about how stupid the security is at these events? Do a story about that. I love this guy! Kissing Will Smith... too good.

Cricket

The guy is an idiot who clearly just wants 15 minutes. There, you gave it to him. The real embarrassment is being booed off stage by JLo.

eicarr

I hope he gets the jail anal rape he deserves

Whatsgoingon

Nice security.

Pudding Tang

So a couple million dollars doesn't buy decent security any more?

myopinion

Thinking differently got you a$$ arrested...LMAO

cluesarethere

You have your wedding crashers and then you have your Grammys crasher.... Oh sure it was funny when Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson did it.

get real

This kid is a stalker that knows the Ins and outs how to get near places he shouldnt be. Scary.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments