« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Oscar Pistorius' Family

Delivers Home-Cooked Meal to Prison

2/14/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214_pistorius_tmz_02
Oscar Pistorius is living it up behind bars -- a rep for the South African prison where he's locked up tells TMZ, Oscar's family just delivered the Olympian a home-cooked meal and some blankets to make his stay more comfy.

According to the rep, the family dropped off the care package roughly an hour ago. They also brought a pillow from home for him to sleep on.

The rep insists the care package is NOT considered special treatment -- every inmate is allowed to receive similar packages from family and friends.

We're told Oscar's family left shortly after dropping off the goods, and he's currently resting comfortably in his cell.

Oscar -- who stands accused of murdering his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp -- is set to appear before a judge tomorrow.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

broncosgodess

Where is Kat Williams when you need a comment!

Tracey

I just can't imagine bring a relative ANYTHING, if they murdered someone.

Kevin

I wonder if anyone ever tries giving someone a cake with an iron file in it like in Looney Tunes....

Iphone5

Maybe they can deliver him some legs too?

Jericho Morton

They can love them all they want, but loving doesn't mean rewarding. Boundaries should be set in a loving and caring relationship. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to let them stab you in the face and **** on the floor? It's a package deal; you have the right to go on green ONLY because you have the duty and responsibility to stop on red.

Kookla

They better realize that if they wan their murderer child to eat home Cooked meals only while In jail, they will have to do a lot of cooking. Because this degenerate is going to jail for a long long time!!!!!!!!! To come up wih such a story as he shot his gf because he thought it was an intruder as she was sneaking around making valentines day surprise . You have to be. Complete idiot to all for that!!!!!!! Like he's gonna come out and say yes I shy her because I'm a jealous raggig lunatic!!!! I hope he gets life so he can suffer till hi dying days

Yoyo86

I didn't read the whole story but what I did read is that he thought it was an intruder coming in. I'm sorry for her families loss but I personally have a gun next to my bed just in case. Maybe I should read the story...

Truth

DUDE KILLED HIS GF, POINT BLANK. WHEN YOU HEAR WEIRD NOISES IN DA HOUSE MOST PEEPS ASK 'WHO'S THERE'?? IF IT WAS HIS GF NO DOUBT SHE WOULD ANSWER. WUT A F*CKED UP STUPID STORY THIS GUY IS HOLDING ONTO... WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR ACCIDENTAL HOMICIDE BLADE BOY IS GOIN AWAY FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. LET'S SEE HOW HE CLIMBS OUT OF THIS ONE, HAHA. #TRUTH!!

Mimi

I doubt seriously that Oscar is "living it up". What a tragic situation all around. He's been an incredible role model for many disabled. He's been generous with charities and a exemplar for kids.

Please remember... he's charged but hasn't been tried.

tdr9

This is one of the worste things that could happen to a man. I feel sorry for him. I don't know if he would ever get a restfull night sleep

en Todo Momento!!

what a no legged arsehole!! how on earth do you kill THAT!!!

Throwback kid

They should put Oscar in a room with the family of the girl he murdered, then remove his metal legs and give them to the family members so they can hold him down and beat him to death with them

Lynn M

Innocent until proven guilty!

foreverOnline

Awwwwww how cute. Make sure his murdering Ass is comtfy. adorable.

Dr.Conrad Murray

I want a home cooked meal & some blankets.
Oh Well, guess I'll have to wait for October.

Regards,