'That's So Raven' Star

'Cause People Thought I Was Him

2/15/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-rondell-sheridan-christopher-dorner"That's So Raven" star Rondell Sheridan breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he found out Christopher Dorner was dead ... 'cause they look so much alike, Rondell says he was legitimately scared to go out in public.

Rondell -- who played Raven Symone's dad on the Disney sitcom -- tells TMZ ... ever since the manhunt for Dorner began, he noticed people were giving him strange looks in public ... the kind of looks that say, "I could get a reward if I capture this dude."

"Honestly I know it’s nothing to laugh about, but I will admit I was a little nervous flying to LAX last Sunday, " Sheridan says.

"I was like 'Are people checking me out cause I was on [TV], or cause I look like that guy everybody’s looking for?'"

Rondell says the confusion got so bad, people notified him about an "RIP Chris Dorner" Facebook page that mistakenly featured the actor's photo.

Still, Rondell says he would jump at the chance to star as Dorner in the inevitable movie ... "But with my luck they'll give it to LL Cool J."

Or Anthony Anderson.

Foebia

He just want to be him in a movie

Foebia

LL looks more like corner

Ron Burgundy

The one on the left looks like a conehead.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Here we go with the Djangbo is a hero crap again...

Brittx

so wen they make the movie is he playing chris? i wouldnt b able to look at him as the "funny dad from thats so raven" anymore. lol...but EVERYONE is claiming they look so much like him. just bcuz ur black doesnt mean u look like them. just how most of us say the chinese look alike...

tleeg

Enough with the "id play him" garbage. Who the hell says theres a movie in the works? Who cares. .hes dead now.

monique

i was actually at lax the exact same day, maybe even off the same plane and let me tell you, when our paths crossed NO i didn't care to say hey that guy is from that one tv show or it's the guy the police are after, my grand daughter was hit by a car and in intensive care (which was why i had to fly out in the first place) self absored celebritys, they all swear our world evolves around them but it don't

towngirl

You look nothing like him, Whoever told you that lied. LL Cool J yea he looks like him.He's much finer than, your hasbeen but will ever be. Are you suffering from side effects of " ROMNESIA"

Brittx

as i said. just because ur black doesnt mean u look like him. not to b racist for some people who may get offended. its like how we say all asian people look alike when to them they dnt.

hi

Rondell looks more like a toad to me

judy jetson

Hahaha!!! Pretty funny.

Wow ...

They have a similar chin perhaps. But his head shape, eyes, nose, lips and teeth are different. Nonetheless, he is a black man. With two women having been mistaken for Dorner, I can understand his concern.

marehoop

He is just trying to stay relevant...I seen him on a cruise where he was performing. He was soooo rude!!!

YUK YUK

Peace-

You shouldn't be thanking God no one is dead

Pat

Look-alike? He's kidding, right? Absolutely NO resemblance whatsoever!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments