'That's So Raven' Star

'Cause People Thought I Was Him

2/15/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-rondell-sheridan-christopher-dorner"That's So Raven" star Rondell Sheridan breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he found out Christopher Dorner was dead ... 'cause they look so much alike, Rondell says he was legitimately scared to go out in public.

Rondell -- who played Raven Symone's dad on the Disney sitcom -- tells TMZ ... ever since the manhunt for Dorner began, he noticed people were giving him strange looks in public ... the kind of looks that say, "I could get a reward if I capture this dude."

"Honestly I know it’s nothing to laugh about, but I will admit I was a little nervous flying to LAX last Sunday, " Sheridan says.

"I was like 'Are people checking me out cause I was on [TV], or cause I look like that guy everybody’s looking for?'"

Rondell says the confusion got so bad, people notified him about an "RIP Chris Dorner" Facebook page that mistakenly featured the actor's photo.

Still, Rondell says he would jump at the chance to star as Dorner in the inevitable movie ... "But with my luck they'll give it to LL Cool J."

Or Anthony Anderson.

DatPete

thought about raven symone for a min isnt she about 270 lbs these days

Kirabu

I posted you guys this morning that Rondell would be a good one to play that Christopher guy. I saw the resemblance when this first started.

foreverOnline

Rondelll, dont flatter yourself, you would have been ok, trust me. Your forehead is atleast 4 times bigger than dorner

crystldionne

No im sorry no resemblance, LL cool jay looks just like him do a side by side

dathan

That's a reach......

Jrice79

Come on guys, they totally look alike, I mean they are both black right? Don't all blacks look alike?

Rowan

What is wrong with people!?! Not every black man looks alike! Neither Rondell nor Anthony look like Dormer. Let's not forget he murdered several people. He had a career as a police officer before that. Let the man rest in peace and his victims families find some peace. Hopefully, we can let him drift off into obscurity instead of reliving this HELL fresh in a year or so.

marie constantineau

The guy on the new survivor looks just like him, even wearing fatigues.

nicole

I knew he looked familiar!!

joe

Piss on Dorners smoking ass. That human colostomy bag is now burning in HELL!!!

Valentina1

Mistaken identity, huh.....Well you know what they say.....

nikkals

He was speaking his mind right or wrong he has that right to speak his mind its called free speech. And they do look alike

nette

hell, i thought the that's so raven dad was dead lol

Gigohead

Nice try but I see Matthew St Patrick as the lead for Dorner. He played the troubled policeman Keith on Six Feet Under!

riccasuave

To me dorner look Like ll cool j :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments