Edward Furlong

Hauled Back to Jail

2/15/2013 11:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215_ed_furlong
"Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong has just been tossed back into the pokey ... after allegedly violating a protective order that barred him from going near his girlfriend ... TMZ has learned.

You'll recall, Furlong's been arrested twice in the last four months for allegedly roughing up his GF -- first in October at LAX ... then again last month.

The first arrest triggered an emergency restraining order against Furlong, barring him from going anywhere near his GF ... which he's now being accused of violating by allegedly roughing up his girlfriend a second time.

The actor was dragged into court today to face the accusations ... and the judge flipped out on him, remanding him into custody.

Before Furlong was taken away, the judge angrily accused him of not taking the stay-away order seriously ... and told him he belongs in a lockdown treatment facility for substance abuse.

Furlong was placed on 3 years probation back in 2010 when he pled no contest to violating a civil protective order that had been obtained by his estranged wife Rachael Kneeland. Furlong was required to obey all laws during the course of his probation.

He'll remain in jail until a formal probation violation hearing on March 4.

Pretty ironic -- considering we shot Furlong in Hollywood last night, and he actually had the audacity to joke about his jail experiences.

021513_furlong_launch

AndreasC

I just can't help but feel sad about this whole situation. I mean, I don't know him and who knows what he's gone through, but c'mon. Everybody has problems but not a lot of ppl go around behaving like morons.

Why can't he just move on? Start behave and get your act together Eddie. I've seen him like this forever now and I just feel so sad seeing ppl like this. He had his prime time in T2, he was great. After that, who knows what happened?

Seing him and listening to him talking when he was younger, he seemed like a decent guy but you don't see much of that any more. No, he just acts like the biggest loser and the biggest yerk in the world. What happened to you? Quit acting like a retard and move on. Don't you have anything to live for? I bet there's tons of ppl still caring about you and who hate seeing you like this. I want to believe you're a great person but it's evident that you have big problems and that you don't feel very well, but that can be said about a lot of ppl. Move pn and and get help!! It's like you're a completely different person now and it's just so ****ing sad to see!!!

AndreasC

AndreasC

The guy needs proffessional help and to quit drugs. The only thing he needs to do is to realise this and reach out for the help that he needs.

You don't have to be Einstein to realise that his behaviour isn't healthy. If you ask me, it's a cry for help.

Kelly

I'll bet Arnold's eating this up. Furlong did something after his Terminator appearance that made Schwarzenegger eliminate him from consideration for the next Term. movie and now he's on drugs and behind bars. What a long way to fall.

AndreasC

To me, it seems like he's hiding behind something that he's not. Putting up appearances. At first, he seems completely lost, and then when asked a question, he starts screaming and acting like a complete whacko, trying to impress on everybody. He seems very insecure and lost and if he only got the help he needs, maybe he can be true to himself and everybody else. Let's hope it's not to late.

flora68

Jail is the only semi-safe place logical place for this self-destructive idiot. Seriously, what did he expect? You assault someone, and you deservedly have a restraining order against you. But you refuse to restrain yourself and go ahead and do EXACTLY what the order forbids....

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

spliffsmommy

ewww..hes so filthy looking..yuck..take a freaking shower dude!

AndreasC

I think he is just like everybody else. He clearly has a good and a bad side. As of late, he has only let himself show more of his bad side than of his good side which is a shame. As I said, he needs help to be able to get back on track cause this is ridiculous.

He seems very self-destructive though but a person could get help with that cause it's not something you want to be. It's something that you are.

Heaven

UGH, I remember having the biggest crush on him while watching terminator 2 when i was little. I never thought he would turn out like this but he has. A real catch, eyeroll.

DeeMaree

Teeth looking bad. This woman needs to arm herself before this guy hurts her for real. It's...he, is coming.

LISA