Britney Spears

Reps Duck and Cover

Over Mystery VDay Date

2/18/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_britney_spears_launchIt's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma -- who did Britney Spears go out to dinner with on Valentine's Day? The even bigger mystery ... why are Britney's reps so secretive about it?

The photos of Britney and John Doe #1 surfaced late last week and TMZ reached out to Britney's reps multiple times over the course of 3 days -- asking a simple question ... who's the dude?

Each time, we were told they were trying to figure it out and would get back to us.

After 8 calls ... we're starting to think they don't want to tell us ... so we're turning to you. If you have any information as to the true identity of Doe #1, please contact TMZ immediately.

There's no reward ... ok, if you're the first to ID him, maybe we'll send you a TMZ t-shirt. Maybe.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

dtotheg

Whoa, I can't believe Eli McCann would be out with her.. Maybe she cleaned her act up! Eli is the man!

Sergei

That is Eli McCann, man of a nice surprise. He lets himself be seen with famous singer because he is very democratic. I mean, how could I not recognize him when the man slept on my bed. Excuse my accent.

Queen of Colors

Eli, you dog. Get back to work!

The Queen of Colors

I hope the worst for both Eli and his little trick

Lohan

Poor Trixy, what on earth will she do? She sees right through this ridiculous sham trying to claim this is an average guy named "Dave". CLEARLY it is Eli, Trixy and I would RECOGNIZE THAT FACE ANYWHERE.

WTF

Who the hell is Eli McCann and why should anyone care?

John

Haha its funny watching all these people guess when its not Eli whoever I know exactly who it is and yall have no idea not tellin anyone with the media

Ronna

Oh my gosh!!! I think that IS Eli McCann. No Way! He' way too good for her. Who would have thought he'd sink to her level. I mean, I know she's, like, getting her life together and all that jazz, but really? What is he thinking? But, whatever, I guess there's someone for everyone. As long as he's happy.

erosek

ELI McCann! !!!! What will trixie think? TMZ, I can't believe you didn't know who this was! I mean that is soootwice up the barrel once down the side. Anwasies he is too go for briit. He should get back with trixir meowman

Melissaish

I ran it through facial recognition software (that's why it took me some time to respond) that is Eli McCann. It's very difficult to get a photo of him, so that's a rare find! He's not dating Britney - everyone knows he's Cathie's number one.

MarcT

Woooow!

Katie Lane

Eli McCann! Let's hope Trixy doesn't see this, am I right or am I right.

Shelby

Eli should definitely get Brittney a Snuggie for her birthday, I don't think The Queen of Colors would mind. But, you know what they say right? Twice up the barrell, once down the side!!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11