Jason London Pleads

Not Guilty in Bar Fight

Sharting Allegations Linger

2/19/2013 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0215_jason_london
Jason London -- the guy who allegedly sharted himself in the back of a cop car after a bar fight in AZ -- has pled NOT GUILTY to disorderly conduct and assault ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... London was arrested on Jan. 27 outside of a bar in Scottsdale, AZ ... after cops say he was a drunken mess ... who fought a bouncer and got violent with emergency responders.

According to police, the "Dazed and Confused" star intentionally sharted himself in the back of the cop car on the way to the police station ... and told cops, "I told you I'm happy as s**t."

Cops also say London berated them during the ride to the station .... saying things like, "Guess what fa**ot?  I f**king love this.  I f**king own you guys so hard."

But, Jason claims he was the real victim in the melee -- and was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff for no reason at all. And then the next thing he remembers was getting arrested.

Following the incident Jason says he was left pretty beat up -- with an orbital fracture, sinus fracture, multiple contusions and a concussion -- and has since undergone multiple surgeries.

A pre-trial date is set for April 11.

TEXASMIKE

Sick bastard

Angie O'Plasty

Happy as ****....hahahahahaha And why are the cops telling anyone what was said in the cop car, isnt this going to trial ?

Violent Pope

The stink will linger far longer then the allegations.

Throwback kid

I still believe is wasn't London's fault for crapping in the police car. I think after the bouncers knocked him out they pulled down his pants and administered a rectal suppository. Just as Jason was starting to regain consciousness I could just see the smirks on the bouncers faces knowing the explosion that was about to take place. When Jason was in the back of the police car and he couldn't stop the explosion of crap coming out he must have been terrorfied. I just hope one day he will be able to look back on this and not have nightmares. I wouldn't be surprised that he is so afraid of this happening again that he is now wearing diapers out

Christy

The judge should make him stand in front of the court house with a sign that says...."I am the dumbazz that sh*t in a police car"! Nasty creature.

Christy

And one more thing TMZ...there is a difference between sharting and shi*ting. This guy did not shart, he sh*t!

mortified

Steve Buscemi?

LRo

It's hard not to berate cops while you're being taken to jail.

latestdiets.net

he should have listend to Coach Conrad.

Muskratboy

I don't know why this bothers me... but it is impossible to intentionally "shart yourself."

A shart is by definition an accident. you were trying to do one thing, and accidentally did another... that's what a shart is.

this dude... sh*t himself. Not sharted... sh*t.

Matt