« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Wayne

I'm Sorry FOR NOTHING

Except Saying 'F**k LeBron'

2/20/2013 5:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022013_lil_wayne_radio_launch
Lil Wayne
 says he's NOT SORRY for saying he banged Chris Bosh's wife ... claiming his only regret from his All-Star weekend rant was insulting his "homie" LeBron James.

Weezy called in to WEDR radio in Miami moments ago to address the video footage that surfaced of the rapper's All-Star weekend performance -- when he said, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And the zinger ... "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

But Wayne's not sorry for what he said -- telling the radio station, "I don’t apologize for that night. I don’t apologize for being who I am ... I don't take nothing back ... This is who I am."

But the refusal to apologize came with two caveats --

1) Wayne took back what he said about LeBron, saying "I didn't mean to say ['f**k LeBron.'] That's my homie."

2) Wayne apologized to the CITY of Miami for his outburst ... but he specifically did NOT apologize to the Miami Heat.

TMZ published the video ... showing Lil Wayne trashing the Heat and the NBA, claiming the Heat got him banned from all NBA events. During the radio interview, Wayne says the bad blood stemmed from a Heat-Lakers game last week, in which Dwyane Wade cussed him out for rooting for the Lakers. Wayne says things got heated from there ... and now he hates everyone ... except LeBron.

021813_lil_wayne_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kris

Little teeny tiny Wayne is a tool. I hope this piece of fart-**** smashes into a wall. What a freaking waste of humanity.

Punkd

No matter how much money he makes...look how miserable his ****ty life is. Sad.

c

I'm over all these wanna be thugs trying to look tough. All Lil Wayne has is his big mouth,and I doubt he could even back it up without his goon-squad or posse or whatever their being called these days.

Spicy mag

Good move dissing the most loved player in the game right now. No backsies gremlin.

Edith

Low life

static

I hope Bron kicks his ass next time he sees him.

Steve

He's like the ex boyfriend who shows up at a wedding bragging how he banged the bride. Or the pi$$ant who happened to bang a star before she became famous selling his story to the enquirer. Bosh's wife was a known video girl. He knew who she was. LiL Wayne comes off as a Big Dumba$$.

Kingces

Yeah!

helloooo

Oh my!

Mark

I understand why he wont apologize. Apologizing will only make him look even more stupid. Lil Dick is a lying no talent rapper with a bad dental plan.

Lucey

I hope his little weenie worm falls off. This guy is disgusting. A real lowlife

tleeg

This clown is a lowlife piece of sh1t.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Like Chris Bosh wife really banged him for the looks!

kelly bushing

bestgirlmee@gmail.com
great..thank for share with us:...

kelly bushing

bestgirlmee@gmail.com
great..thank for share with us:...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments