« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Wayne

I'm Sorry FOR NOTHING

Except Saying 'F**k LeBron'

2/20/2013 5:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022013_lil_wayne_radio_launch
Lil Wayne
 says he's NOT SORRY for saying he banged Chris Bosh's wife ... claiming his only regret from his All-Star weekend rant was insulting his "homie" LeBron James.

Weezy called in to WEDR radio in Miami moments ago to address the video footage that surfaced of the rapper's All-Star weekend performance -- when he said, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And the zinger ... "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

But Wayne's not sorry for what he said -- telling the radio station, "I don’t apologize for that night. I don’t apologize for being who I am ... I don't take nothing back ... This is who I am."

But the refusal to apologize came with two caveats --

1) Wayne took back what he said about LeBron, saying "I didn't mean to say ['f**k LeBron.'] That's my homie."

2) Wayne apologized to the CITY of Miami for his outburst ... but he specifically did NOT apologize to the Miami Heat.

TMZ published the video ... showing Lil Wayne trashing the Heat and the NBA, claiming the Heat got him banned from all NBA events. During the radio interview, Wayne says the bad blood stemmed from a Heat-Lakers game last week, in which Dwyane Wade cussed him out for rooting for the Lakers. Wayne says things got heated from there ... and now he hates everyone ... except LeBron.

021813_lil_wayne_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Reyna38

Lil Wayne looks like he can suck big black Anaconda ****s...*****

SPEAK-the-TRUTH

Seems like weezy has taken one to many falls off his skate board!! Sometimes it's best not to say nothing at all than look like a dou.ch a week later apologizing for your actions.

SPEAK-the-TRUTH

SPEAK-the-TRUTH

Jay

Why hasn't that ****ing loser spike lee ban banned for all the **** hes caused at nick games? And why the hell does wade care who lil waynes rooting for? It's not like hes from Miami or L.A. for that matter.

Toilethead

Damn, he's an ugly bastard.

Dr. Conrad Murray = HERO

Oh black people

Amy

"I don't take nothing back" is a double negative, meaning he takes it back. He is pure vile.

monique

lil wayne is just "sorry" PERIOD!

Yosemite Sam

lil' crapper.

Liz085

I read in New York Daily News that it's true he "slept with Chris Bosh's wife".

speakMYbrain

i dont even know a teenager who would be scared of this lil midget. gimme a break

crackhead

Enough! About this FREAKISH looking turd-skin. Jeez. He looks like a space alien from the planet Smelly Ni@@er.

anony

I think it's obvious that he banged Bosh's wife because
Bosh said he knew his wife's past when he married her.
She was looking for some celebrity to catch.

GoPeytonLuck