Ricky Schroder

I'M REALLY SORRY

(But I Didn't Hit That Woman)

2/27/2013 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022713_rick_shroeder_launch
Ricky Schroder says he never, ever EVER assaulted a female airport worker at LAX this week ... and tells TMZ the only thing he's guilty of doing ... is hurting her feelings.

The former "Silver Spoons" actor was getting ready to board a train at Union Station in D.C. moments ago when we asked about the allegations he roughed up a ticket checker while trying to get to his gate at LAX on Monday.

Schroder was adamant ... he didn't assault anyone and called the whole thing a "complete misunderstanding."

Still, Schroder seems to acknowledge there was contact between the two during a hurried and frantic exchange ... telling us, "My phone dropped and I went to grab it .. and that's what happened.'

The actor also directed a few words towards his accuser -- saying, "I apologize to you, Miss, if I hurt your feelings and I didn't mean to."

He added, "Sweetheart, god bless you ... and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

bernergirl

I don't think he did anything

Greg

Ricky, no need to apologize. Airport workers and namely TSA agents are OUT OF CONTROL. They need to be reigned in.

Throwback kid

These days TSA workers do everything to you but take a stool sample

Throwback kid

OK, very funny TMZ taking a video of a wrinkled old lady and telling us that is Rick Schroder, waite, is that really the Ricker? I thought is was the guy who played Ralphie in A Christmas Story

Mrugowsky

He's ageing well.

Pudding Tang

Don't worry about it Rick, she suffers from a condition that sets in from lack of silver spooning.

SuziQC

I was right behind Ricky when this happened!! I saw only the second encounter where Ricky was compliant with security.

He was rushed to make the flight but was very compliant with her request for the boarding pass.

She asked him for his name, he provided it, then he asked her for her name. I don’t know if she provided it. I don’t know anything about the phone as I didn’t see it. But, I know that if there was assault, police or airport security would have detained him.

There was approximately 1 hour before the flight took off, so if there was and assault, they would have had ample time to get him, or wait for him at the airport in DC, right?

DaveT

:25 - :29, damn that camera man moves fast ;)
Gotta love Ricky, all these years still the same personality from way back
"Nine-year-old Ricky Schroder on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson"
@ Youtube

Shaunie

Don't apologize! She's a big fat liar literally

Cheryl A.

Ricky Schroeder never did anything to anyone that I ever heard since he was a child. I think that if he was a woman beater, a druggie, a drunk or ANYTHING inappropriate, we would have heard rumblings about it YEARS ago. I believe he is telling the truth 100%

judy jetson

Uh oh ricky!!! You called her sweetheart. Now she's going to be adding sexist to the charge.

Nvts

Don't apologize Rick!!. You are the man!! Watch, we are going to hear from Sharpton and Jackson pretty soon!!!

tdr9

We need more news

LISA

The only one making an 'issue' out of this is TMZ. Could that camera guy be any more annoying? TMZ Live reported the woman did not file a complaint, so what's the big deal?

Bethy

This guy is a complete sweetheart, pretty much a boy scout. I mean, you guys realize he's a Mormon dad with kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments