'RHOBH' Star Lisa Vanderpump

Adrienne & Camille Ruined

Their Own Damn Reps!

3/5/2013 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030513_lisa_vanderpump_launch
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump is blasting a planned boycott of her show -- saying if Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer's careers have suffered ... it's their own damn fault.

We asked Lisa about some bigwig Hollywood lawyers and managers who are advising clients NOT to join "RHOBH" because it could damage their careers ... a la former 'Housewives' Adrienne and Camille.

But Lisa took a jab at her ex-costars -- basically saying the girls got what they deserved after behaving the way they did on the show. It's pretty biting ... especially with her accent.

LV added -- while exiting her restaurant Villa Blanca -- HER career is doing just fine, thank you.

Lisa's also got something to say about Adrienne and Camille's replacements. Check the clip ... but we'll say this -- she's either covering up, or we know something she doesn't​.

LISA

I still can’t get over how inaccurate this article is. TMZ – did your ‘writer’ forget there was a video clip? Lisa says NOTHING about any of the cast members! Also, what’s up with the “… a la former 'Housewives' Adrienne and Camille.” I thought that was just a TMZ rumor? In fact, Lisa said nobody’s been asked to join the cast. She was very patient and polite with the camera guy.

Glenda

She still did not answer the question, just like a politician. Boycott what? If they boycott something it's because Bravo draws up very tight contracts and the lawyers can't make money if they can't sue.

JW

I have not read in Vatiety or THR about any "boycott", so I can believe it was instigated by The Maloof Hoof and Kelsey's ex. What was their names again??

Mrugowsky

B*tchy b*tches b*tching.

tucker

Hey Adrienne ... You lost, Lisa won. How's that feel? Pretty humiliating, I'll bet.

Tom Liebengood

They are all whores for attention--every last one of 'em.

dale12

Awwww...Giggy is so Adorable!

Violent Pope

I'd like to get me some Vanderpump.

whatev

you know how people look like their dogs... well that cute little dog bears a striking resemblance to LV's husband. I'm juuuuust.. saying

Fredsicles

I liked the original cast. Best RH of them all tho. Ewe yuck I hate the Atlanta one. So dumb those girls are so annoying with their annoying voices and the way they speak. Yuck

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Atl best one ever

six_foot_three

Did you ever know that your my hero?

Stephanie

Lisa's right! She knows how the Housewives franchise runs.

GELON

IS THIS A TMZ STORY OR A VANDERPUMP STORY? SHE DIDN'T SEEM TOO INTERESTED IN CONVERSING WITH THE INTERVIEWER.

OregonLady

They ought to just pull the plug on this stupid show. First off none of them are "real" not with all the Botox and Plastic surgery on their overly made up faces, and if someone is divorced and/or a multimillionaire entrepreneur (a career), then how in the world are they actually "housewives?"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments