Demi Moore

Demands Spousal Support

from Ashton!!!

3/7/2013 9:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0306-demi-moore-ashton-kutcherDemi Moore has filed legal docs responding to Ashton Kutcher's divorce petition ... and get this -- she wants spousal support and she's worth WAAAAY more than him.

Sources connected with Demi tell TMZ ... "She's got money up the wazoo" and has untold millions more than Ashton.  He's not asking her for spousal support, so it's surprising she's going for it.

What's more ... she wants Ashton to pay HER attorney's fees.

Although there are reports that settlement negotiations have broken down, we're told it's not true -- both sides are negotiating and they expect a quick resolution.

0306-demi-moore-doc

It's almost out of the question Ashton will have to pay Demi spousal support -- a judge certainly would never order it.

One thing they both agree on -- they both checked the box citing irreconcilable differences.

1101_ashton_demi_split_footer

Seriously?

U cheat U PAY!

Mrugowsky

She's just being pissy.

Metta Worldhate

Ho!!!

CamarilloLady

Really Demi? Let it go.

Telma

Good for her!

Diamond Goddess!

OK, OK, I'll admit it.
I L-U-R-V-E that this BS "feminist icon" has revealed herself to be SUCH a mess!!!
L.M.F.A.O.O.O.O.O.O....
Talk about trying to hang on.
She probably legitimately needs $$$, which is EVEN funnier!!!
(LOLs.)

Spicy mag

Embarrassing.

mel

She didnt asked for spousal support from bruce willis so she is oviously still hurt by ashton cheating on him. I think if two people choose to seperate and divorce than they shouldnt expect the other person to support them but in this case demi didnt make that choice ashton ended it the moment he slept with a stranger why bother getting married if you want to be with other people.

Barack Osama

oh trust me, she is just horny as hell and needs kutcher not a spousal support

Crabby

She is out for revenge anyway she can get it. So petty.He has been over her (as painful as that was for her) for a long time.Time for her to move on and find a nice boyfriend and let Ashton go.She has $$$$ friends......decent looks...she still does decent films. WHY dig your claws in and make a spectacle of your self?

Kerri

I love Demi... BUT... She is appearing desperate.. It's not enough he is like half her age,did she honestly think it was forever? I'm sure he wants his own child.. She was more than done in that department. It was a long I'm sure fabulous relationship.. I wish she could see herself from outside perspective... Always so much more enlightening.... Stop Demi!! Quit embarrassing yourself honey....

Kerri

Kerri

I'm not drinking... That's not why this got posted twice... No way.... Not drinking.... My IPad must have had a little glitch.... Hehe...

tleeg

Ha ha. Screw both of them.

mikey

IM DISGUSTED AT THE COMMENTS CALLING HER " OLD" IF YOU GUYS THINK 50 IS OLD END YOUR LIVES NOW B CUS IF YOUR FORTY YOUVE GOT TEN YEARS THIRTY 20 YEARS, PEOPLE QUIT THINKING LIKE THIS!!! YOU CAN REMAIN YOUNG AND HEALTHY NOWADAYS FOR A LONG LONG TIME!!! IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO, PEOPLE WHO GET OLD THINK CERTIAN AGES ARE OLD, NOW AS FAR AS DEMI MOORE GOES MAYBE SHES NOT THAT NICE BUT I THINK SHE HAD ALOT OF GUTS TO GO W A YOUNGER GUY AND TAKE CRAP FROM PEOPLE, HE ACTED LIKE A DOUCHE AND 16 YEARS IS NOTHING PEOPLE GEEZE WHERE ARE YO LIVING DARK AGES?