Kelly Osbourne

Hospitalized

After Seizure

3/7/2013 12:29 PM PST UPDATED: 3/7/2013 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0307_kelly_osbourne_launch_v3
Kelly Osbourne
was just rushed to an L.A. hospital after suffering a seizure while taping her show "Fashion Police."

An ambulance rushed to the scene and Kelly was taken away by stretcher.  People held up white sheets to shield her from the media and a white sheet was covering her entire body, including her face.

Kelly was sitting in a chair, shooting the show in front of a full studio audience.  Melissa Rivers was sitting next to her, filling in for Giuliana Rancic.  Kelly turned to Melissa and said, "I don't feel good," and then she fell out of the chair and started shaking.  Melissa then turned Kelly's head to help her.  Someone from the audience -- some kind of emergency responder -- then ran up and helped.

Kelly came around a few moments later, but her handlers wanted to have her hospitalized anyway. We're told it's the first time Kelly has ever suffered a seizure.

The incident occurred at the E! building on Wilshire Blvd., just before noon.

We do not know what triggered the episode. As for her condition, it's unknown ... but Joan Rivers -- who was also present on set when Kelly suffered the seizure -- tells TMZ, "She is fine. We just saw her."

030713_rivers_launch

Truth

COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG! #TRUTH!!

August

You people do realize they have Kelly's entire body covered......SHE'S DEAD!

R

Omg. Seriously. I really like her. She's so full of life. I hope it just something minor.

romba

"Don't know what triggered the episode?" Your choices are benzo withdrawals or DTs, pick one.

ashnbash

my money's on adderall. everyone in Hollywood takes it as an appetite suppressant.

edds

I am new to this commenting, but how do you like or hate a comment? not working fo rme

I Was About To Say

Karma

KnuckleDragger

I'll have to add here: "Kelly, you do NOT look good in all white!"

Shum

Karma

anybody

It sounds like epilepsy, my daughter has it.

RealAsTheyCome!

Hello people!!! Its from all the drugs ozzy used up before getting baby momma knocked up. Look at the brother he also has very serious health problems!!! Daddy ozzy is to blame!! Feel bad for that family.

Lauren

Why would they cover her face with a white sheet? That's eerie.

It me.....from Vegas

Hope she is ok

SDnRnRoll

Probably BS to get attention. Or she ate a desk of thin mints.

KathyC

To all you who wrote horribly NEGATIVE comments KARMA hopefully will bite you in the ASS soon!! She has been healthy since she was on DWTS. Get well Kelly! I'm sure she is covered completely so her picture couldn't be taken not because she's dead. Praying for the Osbourne family!!!