« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

Going for Another Ring

Applies for Marriage Certificate

3/7/2013 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photo

0306-michael-jordan-tmzMichael Jordan's gettin' serious about settling down ... TMZ has learned the NBA icon applied for a marriage certificate in Florida this morning in preparation for his April wedding.

MJ and his longtime GF Yvette Prieto were spotted at the counter at the courthouse in Palm Beach County, FL ... and a court spokesperson confirmed the couple had filled out the paperwork.

Jordan and Prieto are reportedly set to get hitched on April 27.

0307-michael-jordan-licence-splashThe move seems to be proof that Prieto isn't fazed by the paternity lawsuit MJ is facing in Georgia ... filed by a woman who claims the NBA legend fathered her 16-year-old son while he was still married to Juanita Vanoy.

So far, Jordan's rep hasn't commented on the lawsuit.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Unpredictable Chaos

Hmmmm….did Michael ever get over his addiction to anal sex with White whores? Last I heard, that was what destroyed his marriage to Juanita. He couldn’t keep his big Black penis out of White chicks’ buttholes. Good luck to the Cuban chick…maybe she’s tamed him.

Telma

He's an idiot.

Celebritiesthesedays

I give it a few months before divorce papers come in and she wants to claim some of his millions .

Mrugowsky

Some new b*tch is on the payroll and it's not gonna work out. Beware the marriage game.

pookiewookie

Shes way to young for him.

hattie

Another brotha selling out

Skar

When black women fail, get a cuban woman.

Ratrick

If Mj family wasn't so busy laying back enjoying his money and afraid to say something, they could stop him.
Mj has unfinished business.
Wow some big shot.
Mj lawyered up for a paternity case where there is proof that he was with the woman in an one sided love affair before and after her child was conceived.
This isn't a criminal, or a patten infringement case Why treat it as such.
Some big shot, Mj is, he beat out having to roll his sleeve up an take a blood test on a technicality because the mother was protecting him by putting in the court do***ents that her husband was the father, but the three of them know the truth, its a real good possibility that Mj is the father.
Regardless weather both of them were married at the time to someone else.
Where's Mj's mother, as a father of 5 boy's, I wouldn't care how much money they have or what there status is.
I would ask , were you with that woman during and before that child was born, if he told me yes, I would tell him to roll your sleeve up and find out if that's my grandson and if it is bring him to me , I have a hug for him and I want to tell him our family history and why he should wear our name proudly and to take care of it.
The timing of this case being around Easter reminds me of how Jesus was treated and I hear about this young man begging his mom to go to court with there secret and all the mean things people had said and done to him.
The case will be dismissed, but Mj gets to live with the secret and as we all know a secret can slowly deteriorate you
I don't know the name of the cloth Mj was cut from, but I was cut from an umbilical cord and it was threaded with the blood of my ancestors and we stand together.

janice parker

wow another oj how stupid

janice parker

another OJ , how stupid, no respect for the man, just trash

tishMJfan

Michael Jordan will always be my Dude for basketball, but that white chick is taking your azz to the cleaners just knowing ........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4