Chris Brown

Did He Really

Say 'F**k Drake'?

3/8/2013 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chris_brown_emerson_launch
TMZ has obtained video of Chris Brown saying something that sounds a lot like "F**K DRAKE" at an L.A. nightclub this week ... but the question ... did he actually say it?

It was widely reported Chris snatched the mic from the DJ at Emerson Theatre early Thursday morning for playing a Drake song -- screaming "F**k Drake" -- but our video suggests it might've gone down differently.

In the clip, the insult appears to follow an emotional speech by Chris about his close friends ... "My n****s ridin' for me." Then he says what sounds like "F**K DRAKE!" before the music starts up again.

But the audio is choppy ... so it's possible Chris just hates the Clippers and actually said "f**k Blake!" ... or maybe he hates baked goods ("f**k cake!") ... or delicious meat ("f**k steak!") ... or ... you get the point.

Tensions have been running high between CB and Drake ever since the huge brawl last summer between their entourages at W.i.P. nightclub in NYC ... which might also explain why CB is so thankful for his pals.

But we still gotta ask ...

bring back recent posts

p.s.s...final comment!...I listened for about 10 seconds and said...WHY AM I LISTENING....end of story....who the heck cares what he said or didn't..NOTHING that comes out of his mouth is relevant anyways..so sad!

Ann

Unbelievable people pay him to do this crap. What is the world coming to where this is considered talent?

Jane_in_control

I truly wish Drake and Chris Brown would merk each other like B.I.G and LAX but tnukkazh won't this generation are a bunch of little ***** @zzz nikkaz

Gloryg7

Next funeral. ... sad to see where he is headed..... can this imposter please go away and let the REAl Chris Brown come back please?

Teach172

What an ASS&*LE!

Bad girl tee

LOL,,,,,,,

Prothunderbird

I wish I could meet him in person, I would break his jaw so I don't have to keep hearing the stupid things he says

karri

Who gives a crap what he says to Drake... you Black Men are embarrassing your own culture... Get some class and don't talk like you are white trash.... Grow the F up..... is what I am saying.. make your momma's proud.. It"s not rocket science.

Throwback kid

I think he said I wanna F*CK Drake! He has to be gay, he is just too infatuated with this Drake guy, he seems obsessed with him at this point

Brian

He continues to outdo himself.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

If they really wanted to fight they'd let those leechers that roll with them do their fighting. Otherwise, it's all lips moving and air coming out either one of their mouths. That's how studio gangsta's roll.

Cold Azz Honkey

There needs to be 1 big plane wreck that has Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Kanye West, Drake, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kim Karda$hian,

Cold Azz Honkey

On the plane headed towards the ground

Cold Azz Honkey

But then TMZ would go out of business.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

And the funny thing is Drake's hundreds of miles away... He wouldn't dare say it two inches from his face.