Lil Wayne

Released from Hospital

3/19/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lil_wayne_02Lil Wayne said ICU later to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood ... because TMZ has learned he was just released.

Wayne spent 6 days in the hospital -- most of it in the Intensive Care Unit -- after suffering what appears to be a drug OD that triggered a series of massive seizures.

Sources connected with the rapper tell us ... Wayne is feeling weak but he's a lot better. He plans on laying low until he makes a full recovery.

0314_lil_wayne_get_well_footer

MelSilver

It's amazing how ignorant people are towards addiction here. You don't know him, you don't know anything about his past or who he is. I bet a lot who are posting and trashing him are cigarette smokers. Cigarette related death is higher than drugs folks.

Duke Steele

Does this guy ever take a shower?

Frankenpussy

Who is the Doctor that gives him all this codeine? Where the hell does he get it? Doctors do not hand that out like candy ya know!

oink

lil Sleazzy is out and has another chance to OD

the_truth_hurts

#200 biotchs...this worthlss ***** should have died....theres the future of america teaching kids to OD on cough syrup...maybe Beiber will be next.

JFO

Of course he does ...that will fix the problem

bama

Ms. Cita come get your boy. Yes I said boy cause he damn sure ain't acting like a man.

oink

Kids see these fools as role models, they see them doing drugs, the kids do drugs,

America's kids are getting Dumber..

Tuna212

God bless him and his kids that he can get some help to get off the stuff.Opiates is tough withdrawal.Been there myself,from doctor prescribed sh*t.

Tuna212

Oh and Harvey,I think some of Wayne's boys may want to speak to your reporters 'bout the friday night mess ya caused.fans goin crazy and sh+t.

Swins

He will be dead in under three years if he does not get help for his addiction to Codeine.
He is having seizures due to toxicity in his liver and kidneys, at some point they will give out and he'll be one more self -inflicted person in need of a multi-organ transplant or be dead.

Fashionistazoe

Released?? But I thought he was in an induced coma? I thought he was on his death bed? I thought teu were waiting for his mom to pull the plug because he was on life support? Oh, that's not true TMZ? You mean you messed up? You made the public think he was minutes from death and know he's walking and talking. Dot believe everything you read people! It's all for clicks, comments, and ratings!

alixjohn110

Thanks for the nice post. Your post just made my day.Find jobs
It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.Jobs in Uk
This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.

tonywestspeaks!

Wishing death on another person is sure not the right! Remember .MZ and your satanic followers....you have children and family too... You will weep what you sow... So keep talking and making up "false storys" without retracting them *******s....:)

neciahot23

U gotta love lil Wayne! People on here making comments that have never met the man defending him or wishing death on him. sad. I really hope he gets the help he needs. Being a opiate addict once before I know how hard the road can be, I can only imagine if I had the star quality and money like HW does I pro would've od'd and died.