« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Sits For Deposition

I Really Did Love Him

3/21/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0320-kim-kardashian-laura-wasser-x17
Kim Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in L.A. ... and she testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.

TMZ has learned ... the deposition was taken at the offices of Kim's lawyer ... disso queen Laura Wasser (the pic was taken on their way in). It lasted 9 hours.

Kris Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kim defrauded Kris and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but we're told Kris didn't make any headway. He's shooting for an annulment based on fraud, but sources say the depo didn't help his case.

Get this ... Kris did NOT show up for the depo. His lawyer made a big stink in court that  Kris had a right to be there. He didn't even have a game on Tuesday.

As for the reality show ... we're told Kim testified it played no part in her decision to tie the knot.   Other than that, we've learned Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, did not ask much at all about the reality show and whether it was staged. Hutton has made numerous threats that he would blow the lid off the reality show during the trial, so it's surprising he virtually ignored it in Kim's depo.

Kim has been gunning for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.

0207_kim_kris_happier_times_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lizz

She. is. H-U-G-E. Her face is almost as big as her ass. She looks like a miserable whale, and her choice in clothing isn't helping. She also needs to chill with the lip injections. She is NOT an attractive pregnant lady. 5 months down, 4 to go, and Kim's getting LARGER.

Inconceivable!

NINE hours?! It was more than "I loved him".

Eclectica

OMG, such a liar. If she loved him so much, why didn't she want him to move his stuff into her house?

Shaunie

She's a liar

whateveryou

If someone who is a total phony tells me sumpin', the very first thing I'm gonna do is believe them. It's not like being a complete fake means you can't be trusted! (rolls eyes)

Laura

the whole show is a staged event--and poorly staged at that. I don't think the proposal was any more fake than everything else. the whole show is disgusting. I hope Kris moves on and finds happiness, and he didn't deserve this, but seriously, if he thought this marriage was going to be "happily ever after", then he's the only one that felt that way. And please, TMZ, stop with the "disso queen" crap.

Gretchen

Is it me or isn't she REALLY dressed up for a deposition?

anon

TMZ... I have no love for either one of these people I don't hate but for me as a normal human being trying to understand what this really is about find it very hard to consider you a relavant source. I keep trying but your so biased in the Kardashin camp that anything you try to say is hard to accept as being the truth & all the truth. Your background history with the K"S make you unsuitable to have a clear opinion. I think both are at fault here & would love for you to show Kim's faults too & please don't tell me she loved him & that was a fault. If you are proper news people you keep bias to yourself & report honestly. Your a lawayer.. lol

77lissa

I'm sorry, but you don't "love" someone for a couple weeks...if you truely love someone...you love them forever....

stella davis

Kin dn't love kris, she was tryn 2. ALL Kim wanted was a big ass fairy tale wedding. there were many signs to back out. but she want to be talked about far as a big wedding. that it.

Lxve Leighton

She loved him so much that she wouldn't let him move inter home.

GetReal

Of course the Skanks gon say she loved him, she's a liar and fake!!!

buzz kill

"I really did love him", what a laugh. The only she loves more than herself is a black snake.

cluesarethere

Why won't she let Kris go already and give him the annulment? She's so clingy. I suppose when Kanye the baby daddy ditches her she'll need someone for the baby to call daddy.

Rob

I thought he was more black when I married him.