Ashley Greene

Inconsolable

After Condo Fire

3/22/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322_subasset_ashley_01
Cradling her dog's dead body, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene was utterly heartbroken at her West Hollywood condo this afternoon ... after the whole place went up in flames.

TMZ broke the story ... the fire pretty much destroyed the condo and one of the actress' two dogs perished in the blaze. Ashley can be seen holding the dog's body in the video, wrapped in a sheet.

0322_ashley_green_video_launch2
As we reported, Ashley was home at the time with her boyfriend and brother when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They were sleeping at the time, and quickly evacuated before anyone was hurt.

Once they realized Ashley's dogs were still inside,  the two boys rushed back to save them ... but couldn't. One dog died, the other is expected to be taken to Animal Control to be checked out.

0322_subasset_dog_ashley_03

Aclevenger83

Whoever submitted this is absolute trash. TMZ you lack class to exploit this woman like this. Is nothing private anymore? This is too far and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Aclevenger83

Just because you posted doesn't mean you watched the trash.

Kenna

I feel for her but how does anyone leave and forget their pets?. My dogs are my kids, they are far more valuable than any material items. You better believe I would make sure they were out of harms way before leaving my home.

ECHO9891

this is ****ed up she lost what was probably all she had in her condo lost a dog how cruel can you people be to just exploit people's tragedies i get your journalist but this is too pathetic to catch her at devastating moment

DocDuck

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? How dare you post this! Just leave the poor woman. I'd expect you to leave someone alone with the corpse of their loved one, let alone a beloved pet she felt responsible for. Shame on you and shame on the person who took this!

FMF VS

Who would videotape that, then be proud to post it? TMZ = Heartless

Lisa

Dang. TMZ... you're pretty much icy evil for posting that video.

AlwaysOnTimeB

So what "friend" betrayed her and sold the pics of such an emotional moment? Celebs and their "so-called" friends! Is nothing sacred anymore???

wow

How ****ing disrespectful to take advantage of her like that in a horrible situation. I'd ask if you people had a soul or any shred of decency, but I have my answer

Emily

She has some really awful people in her circle if they would take a picture of her AND sell it to TMZ at a time like that. So sad.

thisisme3

I how she sues the hell out of tmz and shut them down

JrzyGrll

Way too far TMZ, this is way too personal and to stoop this low to record and then show on your site is disgusting! Leave her alone and let her grieve. That is like losing a child and you should be ashamed. Lost much respect!

karmabug

Come on TMZ, give her privacy to grieve! Who filmed that? Not cool!

davidajones72

I am disappointed in tmz reporter who would film a person's tragedy for their own personal gain.

Vegas2013

Too far. TMZ you should be ashamed of yourself if you bought this video or this was one of your reporters. I'm disgusted.