TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Ashley Greene's Condo

To Be Completely Gutted

Following Massive Blaze

3/23/2013 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322-ashley-greene-fire-inside-tmzAshley Greene's condo will have to be completely gutted, sources tell TMZ, and four other units in her building will need work done following yesterday's tragic fire.

As TMZ first reported, an unattended candle in the living room of Greene's West Hollywood condo started a horrific blaze that resulted in the death of one of Greene's dogs.

According to our sources, the damages to Greene's unit is so bad, the place will have to be completely gutted -- walls torn down, floor removed, etc.

We're told moisture damage from the blaze will require four other units in the building to be worked on. Our sources say the unit directly above Greene's was the only other unit that needed to be evacuated.

032213_ashley_greene_fire_launch_v2

41 COMMENTS

No Avatar
16.

goaway    

Unfortunate. Yeah, Candles can be dangerous. All it takes is a air pocket in the candle and well, you know the rest. Too bad.

578 days ago
17.

LISA    

After seeing the footage, I can understand why they weren't able to save the dog. Heavy smoke, flames, and the dog was hiding under the bed. There was nothing that could have been done. I'm so sorry for her loss, and grateful everyone else is OK.

577 days ago
18.

who dat    

A shout out to the brave fire fighters that responded when the tenants were in need.

577 days ago
19.

woodin    

hope her insurance kicks in or she reimburses everyone for her negligence.

577 days ago
20.

Dee    

That's a terrible thing to happen. Especially if keep sakes were lost. By the way...who in the devil is she?

577 days ago
21.

Mrugowsky    

Dizzy broad can't handle the heavy burden of watching a lit candle occasionally.

577 days ago
22.

NOT ELMO    

Ashley Greene's Condo
To Be Completely Gutted
Following Massive Blaze.........Deserves a Paris Hilton That's Hot !

577 days ago
23.

ANGELA    

Tragedy strikes everywhere. How sad.

577 days ago
24.

JesusSaves    

She was so awesome as Alice Cullen!

577 days ago
25.

Joe    

Depends on her insurance, most all insurance company's dont allow use of candles indoor. If you use candles against the insurance policy terms of agreement your up the creek.
Its much like the driver tha violates his policy agreement by driving drunk,

577 days ago
26.

Trruth    

Do what the HATEFUL, "Dont-Care-About-Pets-Too", "Elite.s" say or else, "Loosers" .....No **** !....... stay clear of hollywood if you wish to keep your so.uls

577 days ago
27.

Mike    

Ashley fugged up. Gotta be embarrassing to tell all your friends that your condo burned up because of a boneheaded move of not keeping an eye on burning candles.

She should have had one of those glass enclosure things that go around the candle so the flame couldn't hit the carpet or drapes or whatever.

A big gust of wind might still knock it over and cause a fire though. You just can't trust leaving a candle lit when you are not in the room.

576 days ago
28.

cm    

wonder if she's getting her security deposit

576 days ago
29.

FlyersHockey    

It's not ALL Ashley's fault! Jeez, give her a break. There was 2 other people with her to prevent this, and she probably forgot the candle was on. Fires are started ever day, and this was honestly not that bad. People make mistakes, we're human, damn. And it's not like she put the dang candle on the couch just to see what happens. So leave her alone. I <3 You Ashley :)

224 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2

Around The Web