Lindsay Lohan

Still Drinking

Despite Rehab Sentence

3/23/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322-linday-lohan-courtLindsay Lohan continues to drink -- and drink often -- despite being sentenced this week to 90 days of lockdown rehab ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was at the bar of her hotel in Beverly Hills just hours after her court hearing on Monday ... knocking back vodka sodas. We're told Lindsay did not seem fazed by the irony of the situation.

It goes on -- we're told Lindsay went to a club in San Diego called FLUXX last night with a friend, arriving after midnight. Our spies say LiLo was wearing a Yankees cap and a hooded sweatshirt and sat at a VIP table ordering vodka on the rocks all night.

We're told Lindsay specifically requested that vodka be served from a glass carafe ... this way the table would not have any alcohol bottles on it.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she is adamant she does not have a substance abuse problem and doesn't feel she needs professional help.

She's the only one.

Black Dirt Goodness

You losers are so fat and ugly with no personalities no one will associate with you. That's why you live your lame azz lives on here trashing other people to make you feel better. Believe me, it's not hard to figure you all out.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I LOVE that Gayvin is back in her life telling all.
#TEAMGAYVIN

ABB

Please make it to the Club 27 and no, it ain't no bar!

Mumra the Ever Living

If you put a skanky wig on any of those guys in the photo, and put a dress and some makeup on them, every one of them would look better than Lohan does.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

TMZ...its way Harder to find a story that says she is sober and not drinking...
you really don't have cutting edge journalist...

------------------

"LINDSAY LOHAN DIDNT WAKE UP WITH A JOHN"

that would be a better story

buzz kill

You can't save someone from themselves. Let her drink herself to death and be done with it already. Is there anybody who isn't tired of this sh*t ?

LLsez

@lindsaylohan A liter or so of vodka a day, a few daily grams of meth and/or coke chain smoking. THAT"S HOW I ROLL!!!

Black Dirt Goodness

Andy Butt Boy, take the hormones.. Please. You'll have those Lindsay boobs you so envy.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Her Liver must look Like a raisen

Black Dirt Goodness

Seamus , I see your jaw can take a good 10".

stanleylemel

unbelievable

wktkw

You GO girl!!! I gotta keep it real here.If I was her-young,single with a seemingly endless cash flow and connections and didn't have to get up and go to work tomorrow I'd be sitting in some hot club or bar knocking them back,too.Unfortuantly for me I'm old,I'm working tomorrow and my liver can't take that kind of punishment any longer

Cheryl A.

Your headline is no surprise. That is what drunks do.

LLsez

ROLLCALL !!!

#57 said it best

Good - glad to see a couple of posts that say "prove it"... was the young lady drinking alcohol? Judging by her behavior it mostly likely was alcohol - but I wasn't there - and by the sounds of things this is all being "confirmed" by "inside sources" - give me a break