Kim Kardashian

Baby Bulging at the Seams

3/26/2013 2:40 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0326_kim_kardashian_SplashGettyMom jeans and stretch pants be damned, because Kim Kardashian isn't letting a little thing like carrying an unborn child to term stop her from wearing skin tight uncomfortable leather maternity dresses.

By the grace of God, the 32-year-old mom-to-be somehow managed to stay upright in a pair of sky high stiletto heels and successfully wedge all of her childbearing hips, ass and thighs into a form fitting mustard yellow sheath while maneuvering through the streets of NYC on Tuesday.

Pregnancy can be so constricting.

Jillian

She's dumb as a box of rocks. She's a sow and that Kanye is as ugly as Jay Z.

Suzi

I love Kim, but I wonder what will get bigger , her belly or her ass?

Mondo

Looks like a pillow not a real baby bump . I'm just saying

Harold Brown

I could have a chair and a love seat upholstered with that much leather, and still have enough left for the interior of a '69 Cadillac.

Joanne

Oh PUH-LEEZ .. she needs to GO AWAY! Kar-Dash-Trash attention seeking, vapid TWIT.

Joanne

OMS... more Kar-Dash-Trash...

Marie-Eve T.

she needs to be left alone. She looks like a gorgeous expectant mother. She is representing a new time when women don't need to hide their figure when pregnant. Represent! (to be clear, I'm not a Kardashian fan....but come on! She is pregnant!)

RobinD323

she looks like a baked yam with some type of sprinkles on her. She's so FAT! She's gonna be a porker by the time July gets her. I bet this will be her last baby! SHe hates being pregnant & FAT

RobinD323

wait until her heavy as* blows those heels off of the shoes..LMAO She looks very uncomfortable. Her EGO is so huge and She's so vain. I bet she thinks everything is about her..In her dreams. I hate this piece of trash..Go away KIM

Todd

She is so nasty ... I puked in my mouth .. FFS

Rhonda

Holy, moly! when I was her age, I wore my jeans and just unbuttoned them until I was around 7 months pregnant - TWICE I did that. Pregnancy is no reason to let it all go. I did this again when I was 40 and it was a bit harder, but still no excuse.

Tracie

Those clothes do make her look FAT versus pregnant, but she's still a very beautiful woman.

cluesarethere

24 days and counting still no Kanye around.. I'm incline to believe that all those baby scares was not due to her impending annulment proceeding but due to the stress of Kanye dumping her. That would explain the explosive weight gain... Gorging.

Wonder if the Katrash team will be able to beg Kanye for a photo op of them together to keep the charades going... Kim thinks she's got the whole world fooled that they are still this happy couple. It's over. Kris should consider himself lucky, after the annulment he's rid of her. But Kanye on the other hand can never be total free of her with this baby.

gbtw

i think she looks great! i love that she's dressing differently than most pregos! it ain't easy to dress those curves w/out a baby- can't imagine this is very easy! the only thing that scares me are the shoes. that amount of weight could snap those heels so easily- she needs something more safe. even a chunky heel or a wedge, if she cannot give up the height. but, other than that- werk it girl!

Butterfly

JUDGING BY HER HISTORY, I cannot believe she has room in her heart to love anyone except, herself. By wearing those shoes and strutting around NY so everyone can see her, she gives the impression she would rather take a serious fall to end her pregnancy and the inconvenience of her responsibilities as a future mother.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments